PJ's Lunchbox. Crazy Curry Mee Hun PJ style and Kacang Putih (Chick Peas). I love kacang putih. Especially when they are hot. Anyone still remember that there is this Indian ‘pakcik’ (uncle) who sells all kinds of ‘kacang’ (nuts) outside the school.? He has a very kind face and he sells the nuts on his bicycle. My fave is actually those white colour crunchy nuts. We used to eat them while waiting for the bus.

With that PJ was ready to hop off to the Grid (which is kinda like a library except people are allowed to talk, eat and sleep in there.) to meet up with Rina and Syam to study. I actually studied today. I really did. I have been up since 6am. Its almost 7pm now. I realised I have been more motivated to study because I am planning to take up some part time jobs. I realised the little amount of time left and I sure am studying ten times harder than I used too. Quite excited about the part time jobs. Somehow I feel it is going to make my uni life complete. Was not going to tell my mum lest she worry but ended up telling her anyway. I realised that I can't seem to keep anything from her anymore. I love her so much that I want to share every excitingness in my life with her. I also realised that she trust me in everything that I do. She told me she worry about me every night but dad always reassure her saying 'The kids are old enough to be responsible for their own lives now. There is nothing to worry.'
I am every so grateful for my parents. I am nothing without them. And they are my everything.
8 comments:
awww that's so sweet!!! You know what, my parents are coming over tomorrow!!!! I am so excited!!
See la? told u to tell her, u refused. lol.
I'm glad u made her aware of it, tut tut, silly bugger.
Yes, I think we're all blessed to have such wonderful thoughtful & loving parents... & we should take examples from them! =)
Without them, I feel like I'm a wimp.
vicky...so exciting!!! must take loads of pics.. ;-)
stella..u r a wimp.. ahhaha.. kidding kidding... u will one day be strong like your mother.. she is amazing.. ;-)
good luck for the part time job(s)! :)
thanks Derek...should be hard work and good fun..
havefun in your part time job!!!
Good Luck wif ur part time job!
wish u all the best in ur "student" life..i've LEFT mine..haha *ThRee CheErs*
MuaCks..(again..not to derek)
charlene,ya shud b more fun that studying..
celina, will reli miss the chill out student life when i finish this summer..the real world out there is a scacry place..
Post a Comment