Yes I had my first final exam this morning. My middle finger is obscenely swollen from all the writing. But I am so happy now. I love the feeling of finishing an exam paper. No matter how I did for the exam I just love the feeling of 'whatever it is over.' So one down 5 more to go. Soon it will be all done!!! Can't wait for the 'up' feeling when it is all done. I was a bit troubled yesterday, I just lost my cool, ok I panicked when I have been asking everyone around me not to panic. It is those before exams feeling you get when you feel you are The Shit. The more you study the more confuse you get, the more you feel that you don't know anything, and you keep asking yourself. Is it enough?? Like a mice running in a cage. Running and running. When to stop? Thats what I felt yesterday. But the 'down' feeling is 'up' after spending some time out in the chapel. I always only go there when the feeling is 'down'. I really should remember to go there when the feeling is 'up' and thank Him for the 'up' feeling but I always never remember. My bad my bad. PJ putting a post it note to remind herself to thank God when the feeling is 'up'.
So I also took a break and went to watch Soweto Gospel Choir. It lifted my spirits and I am reminded of how blessed I am. Oh and I saw loads of Rev people. I haven't been to Rev much this year and I was actually scared people don't remember me anymore. You know the feeling you get when you see someone you haven't seen for a long time. I always get the feeling, should I say hi, will they remember me. Sometimes you smile then 'alamak (shit?), no response.' But people still remember me and I remember you guys too. How can I ever forget the awesomeness that you guys are. Was looking for Thor who I read from his blog that he would go but didn't see him with the rest. Anyway, if you are reading this, Thor, I just want to say Hi ya!!! and hope all is going well for you and coleslaw is good for you.
Keep it 'up' guys!!! PJ is feeling 'up'!!! Thank you Jesus for the 'up' feeling!
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
good luck for ur 5 more papers!!!
got to relax gal!!!
hey princess, Good luck to your remaining papers! You will be free soon! ;)
thanks gals..
can't wait to be merdeka!!! wooo hooo...
am relaxing...i just finish watching an ep of Save The Last Dance for Me...i feel such a slacker but i can't help it...born slacker always a slacker..
Knowing the feeling mate, knowing the feeling...The harder you work, the better it will feel on that last day when the examiner says "Please stop writing".
Magic words.
Good luck with the rest!
thanks mus..
good luck to u too..
can't wait to hear those magic words..
oh.. u're watching save the last dance for me.. i like the songs... haha
the guy's horrible...
ya the songs are pretty good... i just downloaded the album.
Post a Comment