I baked loads and loads of cupcakes. Banana flavor.
OK I was dreaming…
No more time for the kitchen no more thanks to Evil Exam Monster.
Spent 6 hours at the library yesterday. Quite productive but it all went down hill when I got back to my room. I joined Facebook. Evil twin of Friendster. Then start to check everyone out. People I know, people I don’t know who know people I know. Now who put that ‘facebook’ idea into my head…
It was just one of those days where everywhere you go people ask if you have a ‘facebook’ and you go ‘what face?’ Then curiosity gets the better of you…
I want to eat cupcakes…maybe I should go back to sleep and dream of cupcakes
How good will it be if I wake up and everything is over. No more exams and I can bake loads and loads of cupcakes. Banana flavor ones…
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
hey PJ...
GAMBATE!!
sorry havent been posting much on ur blog..bz trying to catch AS MUCH SLEEP as i can!! (panda eyes r developing damn fast)..
i envy ur cooking skills lah.. :P
thanks celina..
im sure you haven't turn into a full panda like me..Pj has panda eyes and chubby panda tummy tooo...shit mustn't wear black and white clothes otherwise i might be captured and put into the zooooo...
cupcakes are reli easy to make..nothing to envy lah...
sleep loads, eat loads and enjoy examless life!!!
xxx
well i feel like mashimaor these days..haha with small eyes, fat face and buck teeth.. sigh...
PJ The Panda and Charlene the Mashimaro...
:-)
...and not forgetting Celina the "Pork Chop"
welcome to the family...hahaha..
woh.. we are 1 big happy family.. why pork chop celina? must describe a bit..haha
pork chop cos she is hot and irresistable...
Pork Chop is the pig lah! (havent u guys seen that cute little piggy shop??..it just sells everything PIG)
anyway..Pork Chop is defnitely not HOT and IRRESISTABLE...
oh..wait..YES..i am HOT AND IRRESISTABLE!!
"hot" as in i work in this place dats so freaking HOT like a sauna
"irresistable" as in the way i sweat..dammit..it's so hot..*StINks*..EewWWwwww
oh.. that shop in times square? icci so u're the boss there?got discount???
wow u're so HOT and IRRESTIABLE..
so i'm errr.... COOL...
Pei Jie, u're??????
celina.. aiyo ask them to pasang air cond lah..
charlene...Pj the Panda is WEIRD... hehehe...
Post a Comment