Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Not Again!

12 Course Meal!!! Bloooody Hell...
NYDC Starter by Kitchen Crazy Daffy... Curry Chicken by Badminton Crazy Shu.... Chicken Wings Frankie Style... Croquette by Not So Kitchen Idiot Fel.
Fries by Shu's Andrew... Japanese Mushroom by Jin Sweet Jin, Cheesy Corguette Rice by Badminton Crazy Shu and Nan bread.
Cooked Pork by Eva John...Bak Kut Teh Soup by Jin Sweet Jin... Chocolate Mus Cake by Kitchen Crazy Daffy (recipe from famous Chef Damien)... Apple Crumble by PJ The (Fill in The blank wha'ever).
Everything was so yummylicious. More importantly, Effy The Fussy liked my apple crumble!She said 'It was tasty.' A compliment from Effy The Fussy is like snow in summertime, sunshine in winter!!! Made me so happy. I always feel stress when I have to cook for Her Royal Highness Princess Effidilio. Oh and today is the first time I successfully made custard for the apple crumble. The last few times the custard went really wrong. Today it was OK. I wasn't planning to cook today as I worked till 6pm but when I got back seeing everyone in the kitchen making stuffs made me wanna join in the fun. So I looked at what I have in the fridge and voila I have apples and apple crumble being the easiest dessert ever. And I could use my custard powder too!!! Its really easy - 8oz flour, 3oz sugar and 3 oz butter. Rub it and sprinkle on top of cooked apple with cinnamon and sugar. Bake till it is brown!!! Easy does it.
Unbelievable... there are Chinese, Indian, English, French, American, Japanese, Malay. Foooood.....you name it we have it...I think we are crazy...
The Potluck Gang...

Andrew and Shu sharing dessert... Lomantic..

Fel Wannabe and The Real Fel...

Fel Wannabe and Fel again..

Fel Wannabe : Hehehe... I think I look cuter than The Real Fel...

The Real Fel : Fat chance. You CMI(cannot make it) lah...

Not Fel Wannabe and Fel again... This time with their serious 'will you buy insurance from us' face... Ermmm.. No comment...

Camera run out of battery after taking too many pixels of Fel and Daffy. So no more pics of the rest of us. Damnit.. Don't you hate these persistant Insurance People...'Nge nge (force and insists) wanna camwhore...'

To my mudder daffy who I rove muchos.... have fun travelling with your mates and I shall see you at the end of term. *hearts*

10 comments:

fe li ci a said...

that's verrry fast blogging there!!! send me pics send me pics...!!! see you for smoothies tmr maaan!!

PJ said...

hey i edited the pics of you guys with captions ... hahahah.. ya see u tomoro.. might ham chi tomoro.. shhhhhh... we'll see we'll see...

Anonymous said...

hey Pei Jie!

When will you be back home?

PJ said...

16 July hopefully.. u'll still be around?

Anonymous said...

Hey, you crazy ppl there! How come you guys cook so bloody well???????? When I am sitting here salivating away on my booksss preparing for my bloody exams!!! Hmph!!! Hehe, you must cook for me ya when you come up later? ;)

Oi, congrats shubbey for me ya? Happeee for her! ;)

PJ said...

ya i think my frens are crazy too..

gambade yo for your exams..fighting!! sure can one lah..

yes im excited to go to see u in Edin. can't wait can't wait...

will convey msg to shu.. ;-)

big hug from me...xxx

Anonymous said...

yea yea or course! call me call me when you are back ok???

Charlene said...

vicky plans to go tanjung and khemah..

PJ said...

dun worry vicky, i will hunt u down when i get back..

charlene, wan to go tanjung eat rojak and ais kacang.. yummm...
er as for khemah.. i think i prefer my bed at home.. long time no sleep there d.. hehehe..

Charlene said...

ya.. me to.. i'll rather stay at home than donate my blood to the mosquitoes... migth as well camp at your garden..haha