My brother met one of my gay friends when he was here last winter. He was like ‘That guy is so hot.’ He gave me a ‘you must be kidding face’ when I told him the Hot Guy is gay. Most gay guys are hot and really, really nice.
I am particularly fond of one of my gay friend. Fond as in not fancy in any sexual way, that I would wish he was straight. But I am just very fond of him. I don’t even know how to explain it. There is something very special about him. He has one of the kindest eyes ever and somehow I felt I could understand him by just looking at those eyes. When he got a boyfriend, I was so happy for him and strangely the day before he told me this. I dreamt of him. The dream: We were sitting together having dinner and he was smiling and looked really radiant like he was in love. It was really strange to dream of him because I have not seen him for ages since he had gone home for the holidays and the next day I saw him, he shared the good news with me. I was so happy for him that I could feel the tears in my eyes and I will always remember him telling me once that: ‘Honey, you will find someone too one day. Good things have to wait longer.’
I guess it is his sincerity which can be seen through those eyes that make me so fond of him. He is not just a gay friend to me but a very special friend that I have grown so fond of.
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i guess gay people are much more sensitive and emotional.. that's what my lecturer told me once.. they make very very good friends...they listen to u with true hearts...
ya ya... they reli do listen with their true hearts.. ;-)
Post a Comment