
I also made my own tomato soup. Not those Bachelor Brand Cuppa Soup. I added some water to the leftover tomato puree from yesterday. I also added carrots and beans and onions. Leave it to boil on medium heat and go do your own thing. Eat it with bread and there you have a wholesome balance quick and easy meal for Busy students.
Last week, I saw some kids performed at the Music Center. They are Really Kids as in they were all born in 1990s. Can you imagine 1990s?? It is like they were born last week.
One of them played the Cello and he was only a little boy, smaller than the cello. I have never seen a kid play a cello with such emotions. They were really talented. I like their rendition of Salut D’Amour and also Sonata in F Major. As I sat there watching these kids playing. A thought came to mind, do people succeed because of talent or because of hard work or perhaps its just luck?
I came to the conclusion that the most important of the 3 is Luck.
You get to learn to play the Violin at 4 years old (one of the kids started playing the violin at 4) because you were born privilege. You had the opportunity. That is the luck.
Some people are more gifted than others. That is also luck.
For most of us without luck, or talent, we have to work hard. No easy way out but I am certain that it will cultivate blessings which in time will bring us luck. Hopefully.
5 comments:
i love seeing kids playing instruments or dancing.. they looks so cute with them...
btw pei jie, every try this game before?
http://www.randomhouse.com/doubleday/davinci/main.html
no wor but seems like really kool. will be high on my list of procrastinating tools 101. :-)
there's also another one.. u can find it in wikopedia
without hardwork, luck and talent goes to waste.
>ky, very true..very true..
i just realise yesterday that we need one more thing- faith. believing in oneself. in the power inside to make things happen.
Post a Comment