Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Girl And I


Dear tiger,
As promised I watched the Korean movie that you told me to. I can't help giggling at the idea that your friends think You are like the main actor and Your Girl is like the girl. That guy in the movie is quite stupid like you. Hey you should definitely watch it with Your Girl.

Not gonna say much cause it will just spoil the movie. You have to watch it for yourself. I e-mailed you the link on You Tube. If it doesn't work just Search 'My Girl and I' on Youtube.

Did I like it? I enjoyed it as it was funny though cheesy and extremely entertaining though some bits are absurd like all Korean movies. And Sung HG is awesome as always. I think she is the prettiest Korean actress ever and she is such a natural.

Did I cry? Almost but I didn't. I think I have been watching too much now that it doesn't get to me at all. I bet you will cry.

My fave part is when he asked her whether raindrops fall in drops or threads. *hearts*. You guys have to watch it to understand. I think it is Part 6.

Perhaps it is true that we only get to love once in life if we are lucky enough.

Watch it yo and tell me what you think.

Pigster.. xxx

4 comments:

Charlene said...

wow u've finish watching save the last dance for me? nice isn't it?

i saw my girl and I at the vcd shop just now..but didn't buy.. not sure if it's nice or not.

PJ said...

no need to buy lah..
watch it on You Tube..

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=My+Girl+and+I&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

i think My Sassy Girl is better..

i thought save the last dance was a bit draggy with 20 ep. but the last ep made me cry..

Charlene said...

youtube has the full file? wow.. thanks!!!

PJ said...

ya ya.. its in 10 parts.. not very good quality but boleh tahan lah for cheapo like me.. hehehe..