The Good…
1. Gaining a baby sister Stella who I can laugh and cry with. Hugs hugs..
2. Seeing Shu and Andrew get together finally… awwww… sweet..
3. Having my cousins, Ferny and Geong Sen in Egham. Ever so grateful.
4. Having a mudder here who worries for me. Hugs Daffy…
5. Having a buddy like Fel who understands me. Beats chests the Fel way…
6. Going to mass with Joanne on Sundays. Miss you heaps…
7. Sharing a kitchen with John, Andrew, Shu, Jin and Effy. Love you guys.
8. Going on the Amazing Italy trip with my lil bro. Best ‘giler’!!!
9. Staying on campus and not having to wait for the bus in the rain and snow.
10. The serene ‘me time’ walks in the woods and along the lake.
11. Enjoying my modules despite the crazy workload.
12. Lots of crazy mini kitchen adventures and the inspiring potlucks.
13. Learning more French and inspired to paint once more.
The Bad…there are some not so good things this year but lets not dwell on unpleasantness but cherish the good times. The tears have dried up and its time to let it flow far away from me into the oceans.
I guess this year has been a year of friendship more than anything else. I realized this is the first year that I am actually spending more time with the few special friends I have made here. Not that many as you can count from the list above. I stopped other club activities to be able to spend more time with friends and also on my studies.
Degree wise, I am not sure if I would get the first I aimed for at the beginning of the year. But I have tried my best and sometimes my best might not be good enough. Even if I do not get a first I am proud of the effort that I have put in. I have surprised even myself at being able to conquer some of the challenges thrown upon me. Go me!
It has been a better year than last year which was personally difficult time. I have come to let go off things that use to haunt me. I have learnt to be thankful for every little blessing that comes my way. Life has been good to me and I am grateful.
PS - I love this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFARP1X5pmY&search=Put%20Your%20Records%20On
I know it is cheesy but I can't help falling in love with this song..
Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.
Oh, You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow....
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
ah it's the time to be nostalgic...seems that it was a good year for u :)
alwiz think of the good..
ya derek, its been pretty good year.. i think 3rd year is my fave of all 3 years here... i thought second year was the best last year but this year definitely beat it..things can only get better..
yup charlene goodness rules..the beaches and nemo pics u sent me make me so excited leh..
hey Pei Jie! I have been disconnected from the outside world for too long...need to catch up on your entry...when are you coming backkkkkk........come back come back I haven't seen you for like...errr...4 years???? ^o^
hey Vicky, u better post some roti canai pics soon!!!
i still got 2 more exams..
graduation is on the 11th July..
goin to Scotland with my parents on the 12th..
Hopefully hopefully can get a flight back on the 15th July..
hope u will still be around. will be heartbroken if u r not..
hehe ya.. pulau sipadan looks so beautiful...ohhhh
feel like singing 'stand by me'..hahaha
i wish i had more money..
i wanna just travel, eat and chilllll...syok..best giler..
Hi PJ,
how're the exams going? hope u're doing good, how's the granola? u should have taken everything, I bet it's rotting in my room. hehehehe.
hope u're well,
miss you heaps,
hugs, Stella xxx
hey stella,
just got back from my exam..i felt i could have done better...a bit disappointed with myself..but its over lah...
i finished the granolas this morning.. i had it with yoghurt and soya milk.. so delish..
miss u heaps too..
bon weekend..
hehe..thanks for worrying for me..im reli touch you know. *hearts
i thank God to haf met Fel who intro me to you..
i thank God to haf met you who intro me to Stella..
gonna miss u gals after The End..
hahaha..typical of a socio and politics student..
at least it is an end of a chapter..
but looking forward to the start of the next chapter..
its gonna be wickedy!!!
Post a Comment