Thursday, May 11, 2006

Penguin Breaks

Accompanied Stella to do her visa. That lucky gal is going to Canada in 2 weeks time. I wanna go to Canada too!!!! Maybe I will hide in her suitcase. We were the ‘kiasu’ people who reached the embassy before 7am. And the embassy opened at 8am. Thank God we were there early as the queue got longer and longer.

Entertained myself by taking pics while waiting for her. I love the green leaves of spring. Note the flowers on the window stills. If I had my own house I will make sure every window has hanging flowers like this. What really intrigued me when I first came to London in 2003 is the basement of these city buildings. Feels like some secret hiding place.



It was freezing cold in the morning. So we head to Starbucks to warm ourselves. Walk around for a bit and then had lunch in Chinatown. I always feel cheated having Chinese food in UK. They are The Crap! I know I shouldn’t compare the food here with those at home. But I just can’t help it. I feel the food my friends cook are even better than those they serve in the restaurants in Chinatown.

The sun was coming out when we were about to leave. Freaking English weather. I brought my sunglasses for good ‘weather’ luck. Well even though it was fucking cold in the morning, at least it didn’t rain and I could take pics in Grovesnor Park.


The 2 bimbos in the bus. I don’t normally like taking pics but I enjoyed myself cam whoring today with Stella in the bus. We must be annoying everyone on the bus with our bimboness.

I look chubbier than ever in the pics, must be all the Penguin ( a brand of chocolate biscuit) break I take when I go to the library. It is a bad habit whenever I see people going out for fug (smoke) breaks, I feel the urge to take my Penguin break. And when I run out of Penguins, I end up spending stupid amounts of money on the chocolate and crisps vending machine.

I need to quite Penguins. I need to quit Penguins. Lord help me to quit Penguins.


12 comments:

Stella said...

Ayoo, big deal, u eat chocolates, as if u look like a whale!! NON SENSE. if u don't eat, u'll become so tiny i'd lose sight of u in LOndon!!!
Penguin rules:D

BTW u should put the pic of us with our mouths open, ahhh u biimbbboooo:P

PJ said...

ayooo...its just like u keeep saying u look so fat in the pics when u dun....n workin out like mad in the gym after u eat sinfully...

u dun hafta worry cos u r Not fat..
but PJ hafta worry cos she is fat.
Omigosh.. so bimbotic me.. hehehe..

i like the last pic. it feels very special.

Anonymous said...

Penguins!! Sounds like some awesome chocolate biscuit! I want some too! :P

Charlene said...

i can't help thinking that the chocloates are in the shapes of penguin

PJ said...

vicky,its nothin special reli.. but i like it..

charlene, no they r not in shape of penguins. i wouldn't eat them otherwise. just the name. they have a penguin on the wrapper. its reli normal but i like it..

Stella said...

DId i ever tell u i brought penguins for my bros practically everytime i went back home?! I love it too expecially the cakes!

Hey Penguins r good, they're supposed to be tough remember, Lotus & Penguins? So keep on binging, we will make it! lol
Biz biz

Deriku said...

oh so that's the penguin.

so what's the lotus?

PJ said...

Stella, cannot keeep binging lah... calories ah...
yes we will definitely get there!!! ze tem....gros bisous...

derek, i didn't name the blog after the chocolates.. was gonna do an entry about my blog title..but will just do it now..
Lotus and Penguin because they are my favourite plant and animal. So much to learn from them. Lotus for staying pure despite coming from mud. Penguin for their love so true. Plus,they go through loads to survive in the cold. Watch March of The Penguins and you will know how hardy these little animals are. And I hold strong to the Penguin Theory of One Life One Love....

Anonymous said...

since u'r comin back and i reckon u've not managed to clinch Prince Willam for me. a packet of Penguin biscuit would b a nice substitute..haha..kidding.

who has dat DVD? (march of the penguins) cant seem to find them.( maybe coz i've not actually been out of my house or Muar hosp..
sad huh? haha..

PJ.u look great..even with sunnies and no sun shine..hehe

PJ said...

celina,Penguin biscuits are reli normal and boring. i cant substitute that for Prince W. I will hunt him down soon. hehe

when i go home to Muar, i love stayin at home. its great. i love my being a coach potato in front of the telly but i think my dad changed the sofa with some hard antique Chinese chairs. yuck!!!!

the sunnies was actually to hide my eye bags..hahaha...

Charlene said...

aiyoh celina.. i think popular has it.. not sure if that's the one u want.. i found a documentary movie f the penguin..it's in french i think.. not too sure...
pei Jie, if possibly, bring a real penguin back..yippee!!!

PJ said...

PJ is still looking for her Penguin.. hehehe... The One Penguin..