Facebook is amazing place to waste time. But I still prefer browsing through Friendster.
I think I have added everyone I know on Facebook. I don’t know that many people anyway. I looked at my list and realized that there are 2 person I don’t know but I added on impulse.
One is cause I heard that she will be working in the same office. I hope she won’t think I am crazy. I was just being friendly.
The other is actually quite funny. Maybe I am the only one who will be amused by it.
The story begins…
One fine day PJ and R were chatting before lecture…I love speaking Malay to R in class cause no one knows how crap my Malay is except me and R…
R: Saya rasa budak tu gay lah. (I think that guy over there is gay.)
PJ: I rasa tak lah. You giler lah. (I don’t think so. You are crazy.)
R: Confirm lah dia gay. (I am confirmed that he is gay.)
I have pretty good ‘gay(ra)dar’ and can normally tell by just looking at someone if he is gay. So to prove my point to R that the guy is not gay. I added him on Facebook just so I can see his profile and tell R that she is wrong. And I was right! He is Not Gay!!!! ‘Hey R, not All cute guys are gay lah. You giler lah. Dia interested in women and in a relationship.’
Now I just hope I will not see him around cause he must think I am crazy to add him as a friend when we never even spoken before. Oh I can’t believe the random ‘moh liu’ (stupid things) I do… Feels so silly but at least I proved my point that I have Better Gaydar than R.
PS – I finally linked all those blog that I have been reading via Derek’s blog – FireAngel, Suanie, KY, Kinky Fairy, Kinky Pug Kevin, Jay… They are all colorful Malaysian characters. It is strange how different their lives are from mine yet somehow whenever I read their blogs I could feel a strange kind of understanding. Like OMG I felt that way too (beats chests the Fel way to show that I so understand them.). And they have got great Malaysian sense of humour that I just realized that I miss. Yes lame stupid cheesy Malaysian jokes that my brother is a pro at. Oh and I miss my brother too…PJ should ciao before she gets emo at the thought of home…
Monday, May 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment