Sunday, April 30, 2006

Innocent Steps

Another one of those typical cheesy stuffs. Seems like any overly happy ending movies are cheesy and typical to me. Perhaps I am too sceptical about happily ever after.

I watched this yesterday cause I was exhausted from trying to figure out how to do the accounts for a business combination. I will figure it out today !!!

Anyway back to the movie Innocent Steps. This movie is about a young dancer who falls in love with her instructor. Not going to tell you much cause it will spoil the movie.

My fave part is when she was talking about the fireflies. She said "The fireflies will shine for their love and wait and wait and believe their love will come. They will give up their lives for their love." So tragic and beautiful at the same time. The movie is not anything tragic like the fireflies though.

It is light and good to watch when you have had a long day.

No comments: