Thursday, April 20, 2006

NIIN

Stress is when you feel like you are pregnant. All you can think of is food in the middle of the night even after a heavy late dinner. This is Not Good. This is Bad cause I am Not pregnant but I sure am stress. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

12.17am (Earlier than expected.)
I finished my blooooody essay (first draft). 'US is the Global Best (in financial reporting).' My conclusion is that US is so not the best. How dare they be so arrogant as to keep claiming they are the best.

Thanks to My Playlist which kept me going.
> Buses and Train, Butterfly Kisses, Love Song For A Saviour, Wake Me Up When September Comes, Here I am To Worship, Ming Zhong Zhu Ding and Qing Fei De Yi.

I am so tired now but after finishing this essay I feel like I can do anything.

Nothing Is Impossible Now. (NIIN)
I can climb ANY mountain.
Bring it on…ANY mountain ANY mountain….

I still can't quite believe I can crap almost 100 pages of crap.

Now I need some cereal and I want to watch a Korean drama.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww ganbatte ne Pei Jie!! N.I.I.N!!!

PJ said...

thanks vicky...

u tooooo....

hey u r goin home Next Month!!!!

so syoking!!

Deriku said...

*cue song* climb every mountain....ford every stream....*end cue*

staying in uk to work? not coming back already ar.

PJ said...

derek,
everyone loves asking me that question...

and i always give them the same answer...

the future is but a vain hope.will see how lah....

will be doing my professional accounting qualifications in Birm will workin for the next 3 years..

might take some time out after the 3 years... but thats still a long timeeeeeeeeeeee....

Anonymous said...

u stayin there and abandon-ing me here!!! not fair!!!! not FAAAIIRRRRR

Charlene said...

go with the flow...

PJ said...

celina,haiyo...it will be quite lonely here actually. sighhhhhhhhhhh...
sure am looking forward to seeing you all in summer.

charlene,yes like be like water flowing from river to river and to the big sea...

:-)

Charlene said...

ya.. summer time.. we can go makan rojak... we go play bowling and badminton..yahoo!! :P

PJ said...

ya ya ya ya ya!!!!
its gonna be fun fun fun fun fun!!!

Anonymous said...

pJ: do u like the life in UK? then y u say lonely leh?? aiyo..go lah find some ang moh guy.. then mah wont lonely liao loh! :P

haha..i dunno how to play badminton.but i dont mind watchin a match *gOes oFf to find Her AntiQue Pom-Pom* :P

Charlene said...

wow antique???? make sure u blow off those dust first

PJ said...

celina,none of my frens are going to be in Birmingham. i guess i haf to start all over and make new frens and all that. now, im at this stage at uni where im so comfy with the few good frens i have that i dun reli make much effort to meet people like in the first year. i guess the good thing about moving to Birm alone is i will be off my comfort zone and it might be quite refreshing to get out there and meet new frens.

aiyo... not u also... my mum's been nagging me to find a bf and all that. *Pj runs away to hide.*

the idea of settling down with One guy actually is quite scary to me. perhaps i haven't met The One guy that make me wanna settle down. i dunno i think im jinxed at relationships. im pretty screwed up in that area.

charlene, i wanna join celina's pom pom team tooooooo... make pom pom from 'tali rafia.'hehehe...