Friday, April 14, 2006

No. 4

Finally can kope from Fel's blog cause I forgot my camera again.
Table for 3. Simple diner yesterday.
Poor Fel had to cook her own meat. I really like the Red pepper in Miss Felly's sweet and sour pork.

Stella's angel's hair pasta soup and grilled augergine. Love the hairy soup. And despite what Stella says the aubergine is actually not bad.


And I made a simple chinese noodles with eggy vegie sauce. Was too impatient. Should have soaked the noodles longer. Sorry gals, will be more patient next time.

And guess who's back today?
No. 4 is back !!! Welcome back Daffy!!!

And she brought back all the sunshine from Singapore. The sun was glorious today after the past few gloomy rainy days. Someone noted on their blog that there are idiots outside who are trying to tan themselves at 15 degrees. I can't help being amused when I first saw the locals here tanning themselves whenever there is sun. They would lie on the grass and enjoy the sun. I just can't imagine people doing that in Malaysia. People will think you are out of your mind. I actually would like to get tan a little. I feel that I look like a pale ghost when I see myself in the miror.

To thank No.4 for bringing back sunshine love from Singapore. The 4 mafias meet again and do 'what they do best'. Eat and be merry.

I made curry again. This time I added more tomato puree and less curry powder cause Stella found the last curry too spicy. And we had Dhoool Poooris again. Fel made salad ala Chinese. I also syok sendiri and made a custard jelly with soya beans and dates. Didn't add enough sugar. Was tasteless thankfully we had Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie to save the day.

Went to church for Good Friday service just now. The church was half full. A new friend that I met on the way to church ( Yes Stella I did met someone on the way.) remarked that he feels really sad that there are so few young people in the church. It is sadly true but to me what is more important is not about going to mass, it is more about striving to make the most of the gift of life blessed upon us. Nevertheless, it is really inspiring to hear about churches like St Francis Xavier in KL who have active youth mass every Saturday. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to attend one of their masses this summer when I go back.

Weeekend is hereeee again!!! PJ's exciting plan this weeekend is to nerd on her assignments, revisions and all that shite!!! How bloody exciting -Not!!!

Deeeep sigh to make myself feel better... Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....


8 comments:

Stella said...

It's like I'd find it really funny if ppl wear boots in mauritius when the weather gets 'colder'. hahahahahahahahaha. What u mean u met the ONE GUY on your way back home from church?!:P kidding

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm.....it's 12.12am here and hmmm, i'm hungry. email me some of your home cooked food will ya? :)

fe li ci a said...

hahhahaha...

deep sigh does makes you feel better riteeeeeeeeeee..... "fel's recipe to feeling better" for you...just for you pj... hahahaha..

PJ said...

>daffy,3 cheers to a nerdy weekend!!!
>stella,i didn't met The One guy. I met a new friend. maybe he is The One. hahahaha... crazy lah.
>ah boooooo....the food that i have been making has been pretty crappy for the past few days. i have been very impatient. i guess im a lil stress out by all the revision and assignment crap.havin diner with a friend on sunday. i will take pics of her food and send you. :o)

PJ said...

>fel,yea i think sighin is actually really good.. good for the lungs.... deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppp sigghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

PJ said...

hey we actually commented at the same time 9.16am.. how kooool is that...

wahhh... u wake up so early ahhhh.. u go girl...

fe li ci a said...

hahaahhahaha...yaa!!! 9.16am... ahhaha..yea..been sleeping early and waking up early too... not working too well for me...cant work in the morning.. sighhhh... SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... hahaha... might change my life back to nocturnal.

PJ said...

hahaha... hey dun lah.. dun screw up your sleepin clock lah...

i think im feelin the stresss now...
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....