Alright...everything's gonna be alright.. alright... everything's gonna be alright.. (can actually sing it. its actually a funky Rev song.)
As I walk back from the business school, I felt a kinda nostalgia. I still remember getting lost and being late for everything in my first few weeks because I just couldn't find my way around even though Warwick is actually pretty microscopic. I must be pretty dumb to not being able to figure out my timetable and also getting lost on campus. I could remember the first few friends I made. I could still remember going into the Butterworth Hall and falling asleep at the VC's welcome speech. I could still remember the nightmare of going to tesco for the first time and having to buy cooking utensils and groceries and carrying them back with Shu Bei as night fall. I was ill at that time and on the verge of tears cause it was so heavy. Yes that was the weak me then. And I could still hear Shu Bei saying hang on there, we will be back at Arthur Vick soon. I swear it was so heavy that I felt I was carrying myself. ok am exagerating now but you get my point.
This first 2 weeks of term have been really busy. Have been living on bread and peanut butter. Yesterday I actually cooked a proper meal. I made tomato fish. It is so easy, it took me less than half an hour. Voila, my nasi campur (mix rice)... Tomato fish with veg and rice. Nothing extraordinary but I was content and it felt like heaven eating it while watching Korean drama.
Watched a Canadian French film yesterday La Grande Seduction by Jean Francois Puliot. C'est superb!!! Cheeky, and extremely amusing.
Life's slowing down a bit but I need to paced up to be more nerdy. This is the time when I wished I was nerdier but I was born a natural slacker.
8 comments:
wat fish was it? i bet it was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooona (tuna for those with n PJ accent:P) HAHAHAHAHA
yo stop making fun of my accent.. hahaha..
it wasn't toooonaaaaa..
it was cod.. i bought a packet at tesco. i cut it into 6. i am trying to cook many many different ways. today i made assam fish. but no chilli so not spicy enough but im happy. but it was sour and it makes me feel awake now..
i must make yam rice for you one day.. yam not yum.. hahahaha..
wahhhh Pei Jie!! now can relax oredi!! go out to play or watch drama non stop!!! hehehhe, I am such a bad influence :P
I think you've summed up term 3 of year 3 at uni perfectly there. A need to knuckle down combined with thoughts of the end and, with that, of the beginning of your time there. It's a potent mix!
Good luck with it all. Work hard, get the result you deserve but above all enjoy it. Carpe diem in every way you can.
vicky,im quiting korean drama once i finish the last 2 ep of Sweet 18 and also the movie Innocent Steps. have to study for exams otherwise might have to repeat another year here...sighhhhhhhhhhh...
thanks mus...will make the most of my last term here. you carpe diem too!!! and fighting!!!
good luck for ur exam!!!!!!!!
thanks charlene.. have a good weekend yo..
u too... don't stress urself out too much...
Post a Comment