Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Third Time

I am here again blogging for the 3rd time cos my computer crashed at me 2 times when I was going to click the publish button. But I am not going to be bitchy about it considering what happened to me is 'peanuts' compared to what happened to Fel. She is so amazing. I salute her for being able to laugh at misfortunes as such. Hey Fel, I hope you sort out your simulation assignment soon and fark ITS network for all the screw up.

Gonna keep this real short. ( my weak heart can't take another blow of my computer crashing again.) So check out Fel and Stella's blog for more excitingness.

My fave hunny bunnies. Stellabunny and Felosobunny.


PJ and the bunnies were very hungry and had a bunnylicious feast.



Stella brought back loads of yummy dhool pooris ( kinda like 'roti canai' but made from dhall), mango pickle and green chilli paste (thanks heaps to Stella mama) plus Vindaloo (fingerlicking fish dish courtesy of Stella's uncle). Fel made her specialty salmon dish ( which was tender and juicy. nicely done and not overcooked.). PJ made vegie curry, tofu and salad. It is PJ's first attempt to make curry from scratch ( she is normally lazy and would get ready made curry paste.). She was worried that it will not be edible. So she also made a back up dish. The ever reliable 'bean rice' with dried muscles. Stir fry with onions and then cook in rice cooker. The curry tasted like those vegie curry served at temple in Muar during Wesak day. ( Sorry, that only people from Muar will get to imagine this.) This is actually a Welcome Back diner for Stella. Not much of a suprise considering how crap we are at suprises. Its absolutely awesome to have Stella back. She brought back loads of sunshine love.

PJ tasted her first ever Dhool Pooris. Love at first bite! C'est un coup de foudres!


Super Juicy and tender salmon with mushrooms by Not So kitchenidiot Fel.

Bean Rice. PJ added raisins just cause she is crazy about raisins.

And Fel made her first ever Chocolate -Yoghurt Cake. Its healthy cause the icing is made of yoghurt with no sugar. Yummy and absolutely healthy cake.

Pj and the bunnies with The cake ala Van Gogh by the 2 crazy bunnies.


It is absolutely fun with these 2 hunny bunnies. I realised that we have the same frequency and have endless stuffs to talk about and every diner is filled with endless fits of laughters.

Isn't it weird that some people you meet and you click instantly? Thats just how I felt when I first met them. We just clicked. It just happened that way.

8 comments:

Deriku said...

hmm...no bunny ears?

Charlene said...

oishii!! oishii!! oishii!!!

haah ur frens look as if they doing the saturday night fever thingy....

Stella said...

I'm glad u liked th dhoooooooll pOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOris:)
And yes, we clicked at first sight & I think it's fantasssssstic!gniawk gniawk gniawk!

fe li ci a said...

hahahahahhaha....thank youuu pjjj...you made me sound like my cooking damn fantastic! ahahhaha... !!

i'll be fine with my assignment...woke up so early today...just to go do it! ahhaha...we can do this shit man!!!

and...thanx for clicking with me too...the humji duo..AHHAHAAHAH....

PJ said...

>derek, they are modern bunnie. no need for bunny ears. ;-p

>charlene, my frens are camera posing specialist. trying to learn but have failed miserably.

>stella,i oso roooove The One bag. merci beaucoup beaucoup.but i dunno why i can't upload the pics. my com just keep crashing.

>Fel,i just finished your cake for breakfast. pick another cake to bake soon yea. then can eat in library. humji? me? where got? hahaha... ok 3 cheers to PJ and Fel the 2 humji bunnies!
i studied till late last nite. i didn even watch Sorry I love you. wah damn proud of myself. :o)
Yea man. We can do it. any shit also can. we will make it thru the shit. we will stand up once again!
Gambade!!

Charlene said...

never mind PJ.. u'll sure be a posing specialist camera soon

Anonymous said...

wassup with all the bunnies and bunnylicous food!!! I need to go find food in my fridge....tata

PJ said...

vicky,i just got back from the kitchen. late nite snack. yoghurt with melons. absolutely heavenly.