So excited to be tagged by dear Daffy the famous Singaporean Food blogger! Don't play play...
My first mehmeh. Wah!!!!
Aiyo Lazy to link but you can find the links at the side bar.
1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:
I actually have quite a few recipes on Kuali that I want to try but not have time to do it. One of them is apple strudel. I saw it on TV the other day and it didn’t seem very hard to make and I have been here in UK for 3 years and have yet to try apple struddel. I saw the recipe for Roti Canai which I would love to try but don’t think it is achievable. So many so many recipes that I want to try… Oh ya, and fruit cake, I am a sucker for raisins. Kuali is a great site for recipes even though I have yet to try any but just browsing through them makes me happy.
2. A foodblog in your vicinity:
Daffy and Stella!!! These 2 girls are the inspiration to me blogging about foood. This little blog of mine is not so much of a food blog but more of a ‘rojak' ( crazy mixture) blog of things that happen in my life that I deem ‘shareable’.
3. A foodblog (or more) located far from you:
I enjoy reading Malaysian Food blogs very much because they remind me of home. My 2 favourites are Tham Jiak and Babe in the City.
4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):
Definitely Vegan Lunch Box. It is the first vegetarian food blog that I found. I am kinda vegetarian except I eat seafood. There is a name for it but I can’t quite remember. Is it sectarian or something? It is inspiring to see the creative stuff that Mama Shmoo make for Shmoo to bring to school. It makes me go like awwwww every time I read it. I found it by chance through some other blog links.
5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this Meme?
Don’t really know any foodbloggers but I wanna tag Fel (again!) cause I eat tuna with rice too!!! Hahahaha…Sorry to disappoint you lah Daffy.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm glad i didn't got tagged.
u know all i could've given was the maggi mee recipe :D
hey u haf a pretty good maggi mee recipe there..;-p
kooooooooooolll...will check her out...procrastinating blog # 135.
i have been living on bread with peanut butter for the past few days..and i had rice with fish yesterday, it felt like heaven! hehe....
Post a Comment