I Love the flowers...
I Love the daffodils...
I Love the mountains...
I Love the rolling hills...
I Love the fire place when the lights go down..
I'll miss the willows...
I'll miss the Tocil woods...
I'll miss the Lakes and..
I'll miss the Swans and Ducks....
I'll miss you all so much when I move to Birm....
I Love the daffodils...
I Love the mountains...
I Love the rolling hills...
I Love the fire place when the lights go down..
I'll miss the willows...
I'll miss the Tocil woods...
I'll miss the Lakes and..
I'll miss the Swans and Ducks....
I'll miss you all so much when I move to Birm....

8 comments:
Nice shots!!! Ferny and me looooooove the flowers too!!! and the daffodils! We took some photos of them as well!
Now Now, don't start getting mushy like me. teee heee. anyway, there's loads of exciting things to come before u miss warwick!! And I'm sure Birm boasts with flowers too gnihihihihihi
>gs, hey u guys must come visit me after my exams !!! can't wait for summmmmerrrr!!! n we can haf BBQ in the wooods!!
>stella, u kno i saw so many flowers on my way to cost cutters. why is it i never see them over the past 2 years. it is so weird. and now im gonna miss them. doubt they haf willows or woods in Birm. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................................
wow PJ, u took those photos?? excellent!!
hey charlene, ya i took the photos. it was drizzzling. i had my hood over and squating and trying to get the best angle with passer bys looking at me like im some kinda idiot. hehehe..
but i can't resists to not take a pic of those daffodils. they are so pretty...;-)
how come u're moving?
cos am graduating and will be moving there to work..
moving into the Real World...
yaya... ncie shots!! very very nice..esp the middle one
Post a Comment