Monday, April 17, 2006

Mus is Good For You.

Caring Daffy made Satay and chewy Konyaku Jelly. She was so thoughtful to make grilled veggie satays just for PJ. Crazy Stella made Mus. Damn complicated to make Mus! Funny Fel made Cone Sushis. It actually is called hand rolled sushi but I always called them Ice cream cone sushis all my life. Quiet PJ made Cigars. Its just popiah but to make it sound posh. Unique Selling Point is all about branding.

Stella came up with branding the 4 of us. I am Quiet PJ. I guess in this crazy gang, I am probably the quietest. I love to just sit back and listen and learn. Perhaps I have had a talkative childhood, so now it is time to let others have the chance to talk and I listen.

Earlier while cooking Fel and I syok sendiri with our pre-potluck ‘Scampi Time’ feast. We almost finished up 2 packets of Scampi. The other two ladies didn’t want to join our unhealthy pre potluck Scampi feast. So unhealthy but so happy!!!

Diner tonight was absolutely great, as always. Felt like we were eating Satay at a hawker stall. And a damn posh one too that serves sushi and Mus.

6 comments:

Stella said...

Excuzzzz me?! Didn't want to join your prepotluck?! I actually finished the 150g packet of sinful crisps, the zits are coming out now & U dare say I didn't wanna join?!
And why is it that you never want to buy sinful food when I ask u but you do when Fel asks u? HUHHHHHHH
tsk tsk mwahahahaha

PJ said...

eating crisps is not pre potluck.. it is Snacking.. eating Scampi is pre potluck.. u didn't eat scampi.. therefore u didn join the Pj and Fel Pre Potluck Scampi Time.. hehehe..

hahahaha...chill mannnn...
u didn finish all the crisps... fel helped u... hahahaha.. n i ate a few too...

i dunno why also i like to be sinful with fel...cos she understands.. hahahaha..kidding kidding..

Anonymous said...

Mus is definitley for you. I reccommend Mus to anyone ;)

PJ said...

hahahah...Mus is sooo yummmmy...

fe li ci a said...

hahhahaha...
i understand you pj... i understand... AHHAHAHAHAA....

PJ said...

hahahaha...just read your Mus and Chris entry... damn funny lah you...