Today, I decided to work at the Psychology Computer Lab because it was quieter. Then a girl came up to me and asked if I could help her do her Psychology experiment. I was actually really busy and stressed out by my preparation work for tommorow's presentation but she smiled and seemed really nice. So I had to fit her into my busyness and meet her in the afternoon to do a Psycho test. She didn't seem so nice after I finish the test. Oh well, never mind....

Missing them so much... God bless my pillars of strength at home.
I am so drained and tired now. These are times when I feel really homesick and wish I could hear dad say "Its ok, its alright....',
or bro cracking a stupid joke to cheer me up..
or just putting my head on mummy's shoulder, no words need to be spoken and she will understand.
Oh man... can't wait to finish my presentation and have a rested weekend.
2 comments:
Never far, never gone, in your heart your family will always be.
Bonne Chance pour ta presentation, et faisons une sortie demain? =)
merci beaucoup!
je vais manger ensemble demain!!
:-D
Bisous...
Post a Comment