Just to make everyone hungry again. I am gonna put up food pics..
First up is Grilled Salmon with spaggeti and Vegie Rougaille made by Stella. Yum Yum Yum!
Next up is, the Japanese Bento we had at Misato, Leicester Square. We arrived early to beat the queue. The restaurant have been awarded one of 'London Cheap Eats.' It opened only at 12 noon. We kept walking pass it like desperados. It was 11.49am when we pass the shop for the third time and there was actually a short queue. According to Stella, it gets longer at night! We were the first customers and in a few minutes the restaurant was filled and some people have to stand and wait for seats. You can't linger there to chit chat because other people are waiting and the Japanese waitreses will just shooo you off once they see your plate is empty. I would have to say the price is very reasonable by London standards and the food was actually pretty good. Oh ya, and the orange they used to garnished was actually sweet!!! Love the Bento !! Spend the rest of the day walking around London's Camden Town , and Oxford Street.
I realised I have been to London more this year compared to previous years. I rememeber I only went to London Once in my first year with Grace to spend Christmas with Uncle Jo. Then in my second year also only Once with Joanne, Ef and Shu to watch Lion King! I guess I have never been attracted to the hustle and bustle plus expensiveness of London. This year MegaBus with cheap tickets to London from Coventry made all the difference and after 3 years here, I have learnt from friends where to get good deals on food and stuffs. So the expensive factor has reduced a little but London is still bloody expensive place. Once in a while is alright I guess. What I like most about London is that it has a life after 5pm unlike most places in UK where shops close at 5pm.
Oh ya, the main mission of this trip is to accompany Stella to find gifts for her brothers. We ended finding nothing for the blokes but got stuffs for other people as well as ourselves. Mission failed but at least we had an awesome time away from Warwick.
Plus, I finally found The One purse that I have been hunting for. Feeling a bit sad to say Bye Bye to the Old One who had been faithful for the past 5 Years. But thats life I guess even for a purse. The new replaces the old and we all move on with the waves....

6 comments:
HAHAHA yr story abt finding the one is sooooooooooooo dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaha. the poor old One, it must be HEARTBROKEN!! lol
Thanks for the day, hope u had a gd night sleep & doesn't the Bento pic want u to go to London soon?! hahahahaha
nah, dun think i wanna go to London anytime soon.. i like being a hermit in Warwick..
hope you are feeling refreshed and ready to take on a brand new week!
hey...thought you were in London in September during your second year?...:)
"Plus, I finally found The One..."
Was surprise when read until here...who knows it actually refers to a lovely purse...Have fun!
i left that London trip out because I didn't know whether to classify is at 1st year or 2nd year. Cause it was after 1st year and before 2nd year. :-)
Have a good hols at home!
i'm commenting for the sake of commenting, to eternalize the proof of my presence in this blog...
neways, nice food man! how come i didn't go there in london :-( nvm, bring mml there when she goes over... ;-)
dude you found my blog!! i didn't even know it exist until saturday. will definitely bring you there next time. im thinkin of buying a sushi mat so we can make sushi at home. you know Jin has this really cool Japanese cook book. We will try out the recipes in there soon!
Post a Comment