Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What More Can I Ask

I have a small group of inspiring friends...
My flatmates this year are the Bestest ever!

And tonight, I had a simple diner with Shu. Simple home cooked food that nourishes the heart.
To add to my bountiful blessings, I had Mua Ji tonight. Who else would make something as impossible but Daffy! Check it out here http://kitchencrazydaffy.blogspot.com/

Life is so good and all I can say is I am thankful.

7 comments:

fe li ci a said...

thank youuu pjjjjjj...!! so honoured to be your inspiring friend! ahahhaha....(but wah laoo.. no nicer pic of me ah? AHHAHAHA) kidding kidddding...

Anonymous said...

reading your bloggie always make me happy =) *grin*

PJ said...

hey Fel, u r always pretty in all pics!
Vicky! stay happy like a hippo!!!

Stella said...

My friend told me to ask you who was that chick in the 1st pic, the 1 at the right with the pink top & long hair. She said she knew her. We live in a small world.
And she inspires you? To what?:P

PJ said...

All my friends inspire me in their own special way.
Their thoughts, their words, their actions...
That pinky girl in the pic inspired me to open up and learn to trust once more...

PJ said...

i think u r high from ais kacang!!! hahaha...

fe li ci a said...

ahahahahaha....(no comment. just want to laugh.hahahaha)