Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Take 2

The Valentine's Day Crazy Party gang!

Finally can link to everyone's blog.

In Alphabetical order, 3 top awards for Best Valentine's Day blogs goes to...

Daffy @ http://kitchencrazydaffy.blogspot.com/
Fel @ http://kitchenidiotfel.blogspot.com
Stella @ http://www.valentinacrimbonutter.blogspot.com/

Check them out and feel the ROOOVEEEE!!!

My favourite pic courtesy of Stella!!!


All you guys and gals are great beyond words. Hope one day each of you will find someone really awesome to ROOOVE and Be ROOOVEE!

I Rooooove You Alll!!!!! (Beats chest 2 times hip hop style ala Fel.)

5 comments:

PJ said...

wheeeee....im goin to a wedding!!!! i love weddings. it always brings a tear to my eye the moment they say "...I do! I do! I do!" :-)

fe li ci a said...

can i be the best maid?

i want to look pretty.

PJ said...

dun hafta be best maid to look pretty..;-p

fe li ci a said...

$%&^*$%@@^%#%^$$#@$@

PJ said...

its ok Fel...
(beats chest 2 times hip hop style)