I wake up in the morning realising that I just slept together (again!) with....
...my cookbooks!
It has been going on for a while now and I realised that I am becoming obsessed with Food!
My obsession is such that...
... whenever I am not working I am either :
1. Browsing through my fave food blog @ http://www.chubbyhubby.net/.
2. In the kitchen making something to eat.
3. Tuck in my duvet, with a cup of Milo, together with who else but my cookbooks.
4. At tesco, buying FOOD to cook.
5. In the kitchen again making something for a potluck with the gang.
6. At tesco again for the 2nd time of the day accompanying a flatmate or whoever. ( just an excuse really.)
7. In the kitchen again looking at all the sauces and food I have and thinking what I can make out of them.
8. Browsing through other food blogs.
9. Read a recipe before I sleep.
Oh mannn..I am becoming obsessed with Food.
Really looking forward to diner tonight. Gonna eat Mauritius spagetti with salmon and Chinese sea weed soup and melons and fruits with yoghurt ice cream. Yes am cooking together with Chef Stell, what an honour (rolls hands and bow the Stella style.).
What better way to spend Friday nite. Good food and good company.
Oh ya and gonna have Japanese bento tommorow!! I am so happy.
Have a happy hippy weekend everyone!!!
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
LOL U're obssessed with food like me then. except that I don't count calories like YOU! U should forget about calories, and enjoy your food while u're still young & fresh!
Also what Mauritian spaghetti dude? I dun even know any mauritian spaghetti but I'm really looking forward to eat with ya!
And tomorrowwwwwww shall be the penniless dayyyyy hahahahaha
c ya in 2bits!
i want to eat!!!haha
haiyo Stella, Roggai is Mauritius dish what.. yes see you in a bit.. je voudrais manger beaucoup!!!
Charlene..i am reli craving for roti canai with teh tarik... *stomach grumbling*... hey when i go back home during the summer, we masak masak together!
I am hungry AGAIN
hey Vicky.. im so Full now.. ate too much.. tummy bulging like a pregnant woman..
=(..if only I can be "pregnant" like you !
wow pei jie, how many months are u pregnant?..haha sure we masak... u masak i prepare fork + spoon...:P
wow, I prepare bowls and plates, then we can all eat together...hehehhee....and then towards the end, ah Tay can wash the dishes while Charlene and I sit down and watch tv, while Pei Jie prepares dessert...muahahahha
Plus, I am hungry AGAAIIINNN !
sing cher,u dun wan to b pregnant cos it is awful. im becomin from size 8 to 10 and if I dun do something i will be size 12 and 14 soon!!!
charlene+vicky.. we masak masak together lah.. more fun man.. im reli lookin fwd to see you all in summer...im gonna get an oven for my mum for her birthday and we can all bake together!!
Yeh vicky..."GOOD" idea huh ??? Fancy asking me to wash the dishes ???? hahahahaha....n_n
vicky!! u're such A GENIUS !!
That's a really great idea!! okie.. but before Sing Cher wash her plates, she'll have to prepare some potato chisp for us,rite Sing Cher?..hehe u're so kind Sing Cher!!
lol..
hey i reli miss you all a lot, i can't wait to go home in 5 months time!!!
wa sehh....Charlene, wo xi huan ni aaa....cuz you are a GENIUS....^_^
Post a Comment