I love it going into the kitchen when the whole gang is there.
Like today, feeling really lazy and just wanted to get some can soup for diner. But when you go into the kitchen of flat 27, everyone just offers you lovely food. Like today John made Pancakes. Oh ya today is actually Pancake Day. So lazy PJ got to eat yum yum pancakes.
Hang around for a bit watching Gillian Mc Keith's You Are What You Eat and the Victoria S's Is Me or The Dog. I actually am thinking of getting a dog when I move to Birmingham to keep me company. But seems like really expensive thing to do. But am seriously considering the idea.
After like loads of pancakes, I proceeded to taste really yum yum Thai soup made by the elusive Princess Ef.
I was reading Roy's 24 hours blog @ http://www.roylim.com. It is nice to read non-political stuffs on his blog. He is a very good blogger. I love reading his blog - political and non-political. One of his entry about why people blog made me think about why I blog. He claims that people who blog are like whores, which I agree to a certain extent but not totally. I reckon not everyone blog for the sake of getting attention but of course everyone loves to be on the limelight. Who doesn't anyway? Personally for me, I blog because I want to share with friends and family bits and pieces of my life away from home. I blog to tell people in my life how much I love them and how much they mean to me. I blog to reflect on my life and the wonders that He has made all things possible. And I read blogs to get different perspective of things. There are blogs that inspire me in their own ways. Blogs that help to reassess myself. Blogs that make me smile. Blogs that bring out the amazingness of God's blessings.
Gonna pen off with a pic of the lovely Heart Shaped pancake that Jin and John made for Andrew and Shu. Awwwww.... things that make you smile ...
Sorry guys the pic just won't load. Just imagine a heart shape pancake with strawberry jam and icing sugar. Awwww.... so sweet...
Happy Pancake Day everyone!
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment