Je te presente.. from the back left to right San Jie Sing Cher, Soo Tin and Jerene . The red one is Charlene. Then in yellow Jasmine and front most my Da Jie Ah Poh.
Can't get enough of them... so another pic of them...
Hey wait... more people have come to join the posing. OMG its SHE ! For those of you who don't know , SHE is a Taiwanese Girl Band. Because Charlene is their super loyal fan, they came all the way to Muar to celebrate CNY with her!Just SHE...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/Chacat/blog1001200601.jpg
Good stuff Charlene! hahaha... Actually PJ was suppose to be in the pic but she is very very camera shy unlike SHE.
I realised also that I never take much pics when I go home. Mental note to self, must take more pics when I go home next time.
Really, really miss all my friends at home. Though I do not get to see them much, hearing from them once in a blue moon always brings a smile to my face.
How I wish I could fly home now!
7 comments:
*clap clap* to Sing Cher, who's such a pro to make this photo-montage. hahahahaha:)
Don't worry PJ, everybody misses home, but chaque chose en son temps. So for now, let's enjoy our last days at uni...
oh sorry, who made the pic? was is charlene? sorry, didn't read properly:P
hahaha.. stella stella.. its charlene..
hey u will be home in sunny mauritius in 4 weeks!!! :-)
PJ ! OMG ! Was so so shocked to see those pics ! & the one that Charlene did was superbly incredible ! hehee...& for Stella...thank you for the compliment ! hahahahhaa...( on behalf of Charlene n_n )
hey what a nice picture!!!! hahahha SHE sumore....cool cool!!!!! hahahhaha soooo cuteeeeeee. Pei Jie, next time we must all go back and take pics!! Including Ah Boo!
wow pei jie, you really post the pics in your blog..i thought you were just jokking!!..haha
thanks Stella for your compliment and thanks to sing cher for thaking stella for me..hehe
okie next time we can all take individual pics and put them all together
ya Sing Cher, Charlene is a genius!!!
Charlene, it is too good not to blog about your genius work.
Vicky, yah lah.. we haven't taken pics for more than 5 years liao...
Post a Comment