Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Too Short

Shu has been wanting to have vanilla ice cream.
I have been wanting to have crepes.
So Fel made us crepes with ice cream! Its Her first time and it was yummmm...



And Fel and Shu made me a vegetarian roast diner without the roast. Its all quick and easy into the oven stuffs. Thanks guys for diner. I love sitting around the kitchen watching Fel cook and I totally adore the brainless funny kitchen conversations.


The past few days have been really tiring. The moving from Claycroft to Tocil really wore me out. And yesterday I was running around doing admin stuffs like National Insurance, Work Permit, Application for ICAS and all that paperwork stuffs. I feel so old having to do all this grown up stuffs and my mum just reminded me to get health insurance and all that.

My mum reminded me how short life is yesterday. A son of her friend died of car accident while travelling to see his sick girlfriend. Its so sad. He is only 20. Life is so short. We never know what can happen to us. I want to tell you guys that even though I might not say or show it often. I love you guys. And if ever I have hurt you guys in anyway I never meant to hurt and I am truly sorry. Oh shit this is getting emotional.

Life is too short to keep looking back at things that could have been.

Life is too short to worry about the vague future.

Seize every moment to live it with love and courage to make dreams come true. xxx

8 comments:

Charlene said...

ya.. life is tooshort to keep thinking of sad stuff...

so enjoy yourself...

PJ said...

ya lah...

we shud just do whatever we wan to do in life in live it without regrets..

Anonymous said...

Definitely!
Cheers!!

PJ said...

hey sing cher..im so proud of you. ajaja..figting!!xx

Anonymous said...

Hey pj, i wanna wish u all the best
life is short..(trust a person who works in a hosp)..damn blardy short.

the guy dat crossed over was 22.stays behind my house..High School boy. final year in uni..
sigh..

so to everyone out there..i wanna say a BIG BIG sorry for threatening or planning to threaten to kick any of ur asses in the past, present or future. hehe..

cheerio...

PJ said...

my mum heard he is 20. poor thing..the gf must feel so guilty..damn sad..

i felt really sad when i heard about it. life is so short and there are so many things i wanna do still.

hey see you in a few weeks time.
:-)

fe li ci a said...

"life is too short for you to give in. So fight for what is yours..." - grey's anatomy -

PJ said...

hey fel.. i just deleted some of my Grey's Anatomy to make room for Sang Doo. ;-(

Choose me..
Pick me..
Love me.. - Grey's Anatomy-

Beats chests the Fel way..