Friday, June 09, 2006

Pizza

Thoughts for the day:
Fate leads us to the cross road.
Choice determines which road is taken.

I had the day off work yesterday. I went for a jog as I felt guilty of the amount of double cream that I have been consuming. Then I slept like a Pig the Whole afternoon. That felt so good. I realized that I actually am exhausted from working 12-6pm making smoothies for the past few days. It is not as easy and fun as it looks. But I love it when people come back again and again because they like the smoothies I make. It is stressful also when people come back with complains. Fussy spoilt brats!

When I woke up from my long nap, I saw this yummy cake made by John and Jin. Lucky me! It was very rich and looks exactly like the one in the recipe book. These guys are unbelievable!


And today’s special: PIZZA to celebrate Fel’s Freedom!
Actually I was making raisin bread but the bloody dough just wouldn’t rise. So I made it into pizza bread instead.

Just in case the pizza screw up, PJ had back up dish. Home made noodles.

The pizza didn’t screw up. It was pretty good. But the noodles screwed up. Didn’t add enough water for the soup and didn’t add enough seasoning to taste. So in the end have to eat it like ‘gan lao mee’.

Fel and me. I look very greasy with my first ever pizza from scratch. I am so proud of myself.

Its boiling today. Fel and I joined all the other cool people in Warwick to busk in the sun but we hid under the shady trees. Coming from Malaysia which is hot hot and hotter all year round. It feels weird to see people going out busking in the sun. Nobody does that in Malaysia. Sitting in the sun is a crazy thing to do. You will see people carrying umbrellas to shield themselves from the sun. Oh and I saw some girls shopping in their bikinis at tesco. This is my first time ever seeing girls shopping in bikinis!! I wish I had that kind a confidence to walk around in bikinis. I really admire the confidence of these girls. The Asian culture instilled in me will always make me feel that I am not good enough. When you lose weight, people will start commenting things like 'You look stick thin. You need to eat more.' or 'Your booobs have shrunked.' And if you put on weight, there will be other comments like 'What have you been feeding yourself?' or 'OMG you look so chubby.' or 'You really should control your diet.' Nothing is ever good enough. There will never be a balance. People will always find ways to criticise you. As much as you would like to believe that you don't give a damn to what others say. Deep down inside you do care and that sucks. I wish people will stop judging people and accept people as they are. Now I feel like a hypocrite cause I am judgmental and bias at times too. Oh man, life is so full of contradictions.

Yes we all suck!

We are all bastards and bitches.

Enough said.

7 comments:

fe li ci a said...

i am a bitch i am a bitch!! AHAHAH.. a bitch who bitches about other bitches... hmmm...

ahhahaha... eh check out the reply comments in my blog. lazzzzy to type again laa.. ahhahahah...see youuuuu

fe li ci a said...

oh i know... miscall me! then i go online and talk to you... okeokeoekeokeokeoek?? cos like that very hard la.... and dont waste phone bill AHAHHAHAH... okeee miscall me okeeeee!! if i never go online means i cannot wake up.... then it's oke.. hehehehe..
OKEE PJ??? OKKK?!?!?!
hahahaha

PJ said...

i can't sleeeeep...

i woke up at 7am..

this is crazy..

guess what i did?

i baked coooookies...

im turning into my mudder..

hahahaha..

cu tonite..

Charlene said...

the best thing is stick some cotton to your ears

PJ said...

ya i guess sometimes ignorance is bliss..

but then again the feeling of not knowing can be worse than knowing sometimes.

ah life..

Charlene said...

well that's life.. when we have this we want that...

PJ said...

sigh....life...