Sunday, June 04, 2006

FAQ

Every year I go home I get the same questions from everyone since I am so bad at keeping in touch. Its like interview. Stereotype questions and me repeating the answers again and again.

So here you go FAQ for F&F (friends and family).

1. How come your cheeks getting chubbier and chubbier? (pinch PJ’s cheeks)
(Ouch) I have a few mudders plus a bunch of kitchen crazy friends at uni.
2. Seeing anyone at the moment?
Nope. (Had enough of Bastards.)
3. Really? Why still single ‘leh’?
Aiyo, how (the fuck) would I know why I am still single. (And I wanna know also why there are so many Bastards around.)
4. You must be really picky. Don’t be so picky can?
Not picky lah. I can’t simply hook up with anyone on the streets rite. Ok I have expectations but am not picky.
5. Should I match make you with some nice guys?
Aiyo, I am Single but not Desperate. And I don’t like nice guys. I like Bastards. (Slaps forehead.)
6. Are you going to stay and work in England forever?
Aiyo, I don’t plan my life until ‘forever’. I don’t even know what I am going to do tomorrow. One step at a time...
7. How come you don’t have a British accent?
Cause I don’t want to Pretend to have one like some show-off British wannabe.
8. When will you come back again?
I wish I knew. I will surprise you the next time I come back.

Anymore questions?

Aiya ask me lah when I go back…

Its tiring answering the same questions over and over but I know these questions are asked because you guys care (*hearts*) and I will answer them nicely and patiently again and again and again.

But if you have read this and ask me the same questions I will not be so nice.

So you guys Better think of some Better questions.

Hey I am so excited to see you all again in a months time!!!

Ask me anything lah.... I will be nice. Promise.

15 comments:

Charlene said...

errrrr are you married?
hahahaa jkjk...
don't wish to get chopped by you..
okie will try to think of a list of questions to ask u.. so get ready for your oral test!!

PJ said...

hahaha...so if i dun haf a boyfriend means i have a husband!!
(slaps forehead)

reli excited to see you gals. i have question to fire at you gals also. so be prepared!

Anonymous said...

ok, from the way i read ur answers, u sound frustrated with those blardy questions. :) which reminds me that i have to think thrice now if i wan to ask u any. :P

PJ said...

hahahha..shi yan,its not frustrating..just a bit sien to keep repeating the same answers..

for you i will answer anything... hehehe..

which reminds me is it me forgetting to reply your e-mail again? im so sorry i suck..

soon soon i promise..

Anonymous said...

wah...really got so many bastards around mehhh.... there are still some nice ones around laaa...but you have to look closely.... VEEEEEERY closely.... ahahhahahahahah....

PJ said...

hahaha..Fel,come over for diner soon yah...u can come eat diner then go library...oh and bring your own meat..

better not look so closely cos if you look too closely you will realised that they are All Bastards.hahahah..

Charlene said...

ouch!! is that urs or my forehead you're slapping..haha jkjk

PJ said...

hahaha..
PJ imagining slapping Charlene's forehead..

Anonymous said...

crap..i better shut my mouth. (but i still have some questions to ask..
1. have u managed to FIND prince william for me?!?!
2. u got miss me ah?(kidding kiddin))

anyway, i hate getting dumb questions as well..like "y u come back? dont know how to stay there and work ah? come back for wat?"

stupid questions really..got abit fedup after the first few months back..till i just answer "i come back, i come back lah! besides..i'm BACK..u blind ah? ask summore..i WHOOOP your ass!" (eh..not to that effect lah..but something like dat ler :P )

Charlene said...

okie i lost what i ahve just type

just to say celina.. next time tape record what you want to say.. or just answer them 'why can'ti come back?'

PJ said...

hey celina, PJ still finding Prince for you and PJ misses all the peeps at home like crazy..
finally someone who understands how I feel about FAQ...55555555

charlene, i hate to listen to the sound of my voice on tape. i sound awful. can't believe no one told me i have the most horrible voice in the world ever.

Charlene said...

ya.. it sounds kinda weird when we use mic or record our own voice... ewwwwwwww

wonder howsingers can have such wonderful voices

PJ said...

ya its just so weird listening to own voice. i hate my voice. its awful!!

Anonymous said...

very funny man, you covered everything that needs to be answered. i suggest you print them out and give them out to everyone you see when you come back!!

PJ said...

dudeeee...tis post is like so old d!!now only leave comment..
slow lah you...
hehehe..