Saturday, June 03, 2006

Lost

It was going so well. I think it is end of term 'sueh'(bad luck). So 'sial' (sueh)!!!

Perhaps when things go too well in life, we need some shit to balance it out. Like Yin and Yang.

I have been so careful that when I found out that I lost my 2 crystal bracelets this morning I was so upset with myself for being careless. They have been through so much with me. One is from my mum and the other is from my aunt. Oh this royally sucks. I knew it. I knew it from the day I got those bracelets that I will lose them one day. Cause I always lose things like that. Always.

I still remember losing a ring that my mum gave me many years ago. I could still remember her face. So 'garang' (fierce.). Thank God someone found it in the garden.

Actually this is not the first time I lost my bracelets. I lost it at WiM and someone found it for me. Thank God again.

I doubt anyone will find it this time cause I just spend the whole morning walking around campus hunting for it. Retracing every step I took yesterday. No luck.

I was hesitating to tell mum lest she get mad at me. But to my suprise...

PJ: Mum, I need to tell you something but please don't get mad at me.
Mum : Is everything ok?
PJ: I lost The Bracelet.
Mum: Don't worry I will get you a new one when you come home.

She wasn't mad or even upset. No garangness at all. Feels weird.

Instead I was the one who was really upset. I don't want a new one. I like the old one. Some things can never be replace ever. Tiger was just telling me about the pretty bracelet he got for one of his girlfriends although he couldn't find any that match up to mine. I told him 'of course lah, mine are unique and priceless.' That conversation was like a week ago. Sial.. maybe its karma. One should never brag about one's bracelets.

Hopefully it is true that after 'sueh' comes good luck. Maybe someone will find the bracelet and return it to me or something good will happen. Oh something good to look forward to... it better be worth me losing my bracelet.

7 comments:

Charlene said...

maybe u've misplaced it.. just like what happen to your comb..

PJ said...

but i haf searched every where..
;-(

maybe its just need some time out from me..;-p

Anonymous said...

Wei :p rmb, every cloud has a silver lining :) Eh btw I just realise that I DON'T actually have your number!!!!! Email me can? :P graniite@hotmail.com, easy peasy :P

PJ said...

Dr Ng!!!!u change phone yah.. ok ok will e-mail you.. hope you are getting on well with your HO who thinks you are a fucking idiotnot.

u know i was watching Grey's Anatomy just now. can't help but wonder if any of you doctors to be gals actually make out with the HO's or whateve..;-p kidding kidding..

but yes I did wonder but of course i know you gals wouldn't lah...only a fuckin idiot would do that.. :-P

Anonymous said...

hey PJ..hope u find ur bracelets...just call out for them..hehe..
when will u b back ah? we r all waiting for u to return..

Anonymous said...

i am sure you will find your bracelet when you are dong some sort of spring cleaning or when you are moving out! that ALWAYS ALWAYS happen to me!

PJ said...

celina, should be back in mid July for a month. i can't wait to go home too. saw the pics on Charlene's blog, i wanna yum cha toooo..

vicky,i hope i will find it too but i think it is not in my room. it is somewhere out there. do do post some food pics on your blog for me to drool. hehehe.. oh u haven't show me your grad pics.