Sunday, June 25, 2006

'They Suck' List

1. Saying goodbye..

Had the last BBQ of term on the last day of term with the usual suspects. As I sat there on the mat, I felt sad just seeing everyone knowing that the time to part has arrived and soon we will all be leading our different paths. Perhaps it is true that some friends enter your life for a season with their own reasons. The season has ended and I guess I can only look forward to the new season ahead of me...

2. Scrubbing the BBQ grills..

I never knew how difficult it was to clean the BBQ grills cause I didn't had to do it the last time. This time I did it cause everyone was busy packing up. It was a whole night of scrubbing. Thank God for Shu and Fel who are both pretty good scrubbers. Friday night was one crazy all nighter of cleaning and packing...

3. Packing...

I came to England 3 years ago with 2 bags weighing 40kg. Now look what I have...

Packing is a pain in the ass. Things had to be thrown away. Things which brings back memories. I threw away 3 years of notes! Throwing away 3 years of academic hardwork into the bin. Its painful doing it. But I guess its time to let go and move on.

3. Moving...

I looked at all the boxes and luggages and I just keep thinking to myself how the hell I am going to move out. Thankfully we had one tesco trolley which was working.



Don't ask me how many trips we made from Claycroft to Tocil. I don't remember. All I remembered now is we keep going back and forth until there was no more boxes left.
Thanks guys for all the help. We did it! We are amazing!!

4. Warwick Accomodation...
Look at all these bags and boxes of me and my flatmates.
We had to move out of Claycroft at 10am and can only check in to Tocil at 5pm. We had no where to go. So we camped outside Tocil. We entertained ourselves with Monopoly. Then we got bored and slept on the grass under the 19 degrees summer sun.

Warwick Accomodation sucks. They could have let us at least wait in our rooms till 5pm since they didn't even clean our rooms which is something I realised when I went back at about 4pm to get a jacket that I had forgotten to take. They could have provided us with a shuttle bus to help us move. They royally suck. Enough said.

Things to look forward to:

1. Moving to Birmingham this weekend.

2. Going to Scotland with my folks in 2 weeks time.

3. Going home in 20 days.



No comments: