Tuesday, June 06, 2006

PJ the Macho

R thinks I am macho ‘giler’ (extremely macho). She seriously said that and I am just quoting her. She thinks staying on my own and moving to Birmingham is macho ‘giler’ I never thought it was anything macho but I sure feel macho ‘giler’ after talking to her.

‘Won’t you be lonely?’ she asked eyes full of concern.

I guess I just have to be brave and overcome my shyness to make new friends. Actually I am wee bit scared but pretending to be macho by reassuring myself and everyone else that I will be fine on my own. I just have to be thankful for every thing that comes my way and trust in God’s plans for me.

I am half done packing my stuffs. I can’t believe I have so many clothes when I hardly shop for clothes. Most of them are gifts from family and friends. I can’t imagine the amount of clothes you guys who are shopaholics have.

Wonder if I can fit everything into the cab to Birmingham. One Medium Luggage, One Small Luggage, four medium size boxes, One Miss Fel-is-Tough, One Miss Stella-is-Hot, and One Miss PJ-the-Macho. Should be able to fit hopefully. PJ trying to reassure herself again that everything will be Fine and that she is macho.

I sure wish I really am macho ‘giler’…

Was reading through the blog entries for the past weeks. Gosh can't believe I have been so emo. OK gonna be less emo and back to the good old food blogging.

Coming up next...Doooonuts!!!

11 comments:

Stella said...

Hi there PJ!
how r u? Hope u're doing good, just popping quickly to say hi. I haven't got time to read blog entries but only to update my own to show that I'm still alive:P
Miss u heaps chick!
Love,
Stella xxx

Charlene said...

oh.. happy house moving Pei Jie!!!

PJ said...

stella dear, just got back from work. knackered..
its good to read about your canadian adventures on your blog..dun stop blogging k..
miss u heaps tooo...we gonna have a BBQ when u come back.. :-)

charlene, u must update me on the latest songs and movies so i can search on youtube..hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Birmingham.. not like I live there. :) But all the same, have fun in your new place!!!

PJ said...

thanks shi yan.. will reply your e-mail soon..xxx

Charlene said...

update new songs?? hahahaa

well i'm pretty bad at english new songs now...

btw have you watch she's the man?

PJ said...

no i mean chinese songs..im also really clueless these days.. listening to old songs...

she's the man? paiseh.. english? Korean?

Anonymous said...

Hie PJ!
haha... house moving??? i guess i need to update myself more of what you are doing now....kinda hate to online using dial-up..so so so slow!!! wait till i get myself a broadband...sigh I took for granted the time i had broadband at JB. anyway really hope to see ya soon!..haha it's been long time...take care ya!

Charlene said...

hah no prob Pei Jie...

err 'she'sthe man' is an english movie... ohh hope to be able to watch 'the omen' soon..

PJ said...

halo Karin! u must update ur blog soon! saw your pics on derek's blog. u look fab!!! sure look fwd to seein u soon.

charlene, will google and find out about those movies.hehe..

Charlene said...

btw PJ there's an english new movie called
"the lake house' a remake of korean movie.... starring keanu reeves and sandra bullock

ohh garfiled and the cars and over the hedge..wowo so many moviess

and another one by robbie william