Friday, June 30, 2006

Let's Go To School PJ

The first social with the other newbies was wickedy!

I was really worried about going ice skating again and falling 1 million times. I only fell twice yesterday!! I actually had fun skating (not walking) around the ice rink. Awesomeness!!

Everyone was super friendly. Audit work can be boring and daunting but at least I get to work with awesome people. There are about 50 newbies and I feel so proud to be part of this batch of people.

I was really tired though and I was trying so hard not to yawn during diner. Blame myself for staying up late to watch Let's Go To School Sang Doo the night before.

Its brilliantly funny, touching and romantic at the same time. A must watch Korean drama!


Yes the newbies social felt like going to school all over again. My first friend is Rory Gilmore. Ok her name is not Rory Gilmore but she looks like Alexis Bedel of Gilmore Girls! It is strange how easy you click with some people. Thats how it was with Rory. It felt easy talking to her. I am really bad at making conversations with new people but it just flowed with her and there were comfortable silences. Hopefully this is the start of another life time friendship.

It wasn't all play yesterday, we were briefed about our exams. Will be doing the ICAS exams which is the hardest of all professional exams (so I heard). 1 out of 8 people fail it. And you get expel of The School if you fail it twice. PJ-the-slacker have to slack no more.

Other than the scariness of the exams that I have to sit. First day at school wasn't as scary as I thought. Now let the holidays begin before I go back to school again in September.

PS-This time next week I will be on my way to London to welcome my folks to England. They already got 2 invitations for lunch and diner even before they arrive. Lucky them. Oh and I can't wait for the holiday in Scotland and flying home to Muar Sweet Home. Its been ages I had a holiday that I so long for. Oh and I want to eat Roti Canai!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurry come back and go kl and let me drive drive u around ok !!

PJ said...

hey joanne i wanna go to mass wif you again!!

yes u r booked to be my driver in KL!! can't wait...

Deriku said...

i'm in muar now huhuhu...

PJ said...

so syok..

Anonymous said...

Wei! when are u coming to London?????

yc

Stella said...

Ying Ci!!!I will be in London on the 7th July. Will you be free to meet up? I should reach there at 3pm and my parents will arrive at 7ish. Let me know if you are free yah!!! Good Luck for you exams girl. Sure Boleh!

Anonymous said...

ooops.. the comment above is PJ but she stupidly forgot to sign off stella...

Yes Ying Ci I wanna see you in London!