Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Bruise Easily

The School trip...
Note the naughty students on the left.

Dancing on ice...

In the center...

Ice skating was fun even though I fell like 577 times. Bruises all over. Butt hurts like hell. I realised that I am not afraid to fall. It hurts but all you have to do is stand up again. Anything that doesn't kill you make you stronger!

Finally had my cup cakes!! Then we had fondue and Fel made a fruit tart!!

Shu, Jin, Frankie and Charling made diner. Curry fish, fried chicken, ham ommellete, and baked chicken.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a bit emo when I was in Birm. I just thought to myself. This is insane. This place is huge and scary. Will I be happy here?

I was emo already just walking around Birm on my own. Trying to figure out the shortest way to get to the office from my apartment. Then I got paranoid and thought to myself, what if I don’t get the marks they need. And I will be jobless!!!

Then I got even emo when I got more questions like ‘Will you stay in England forever?’ I don’t know I don’t know. Forever is what??? And more questions… ‘Will you go out with guys who are different nationality, culture and religion?’ People are different and all I can say is I would go out with someone who Respect me for me. Respect what made me. My family, my friends and of course my beliefs.

And the finale is always… ‘You need to find a partner.’ Oh give me a break…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey PJ...
sorry havent been crashing into your blog for quite some time :)

lets see...u'r now based in Birmingham d???

try not to tink so much ok..

miss u!

PJ said...

im still at uni.. goin to move to Birm next month..

im ok lah.. its just those emo moments..

life's good..

see u in a few weeks time..