Spicy Kuey Tiow or Pad Thai or whatever you want to call it...I like the spicyness that brings tears to my eyes. Stir fry garlic with asparagus, leeks, chilli and prawns. Season with tom yam sauce and serve with sunrise egg.

Sago with banana and sweet potato. Cook banana and sweet potato in coconut milk and add sago and sugar to taste.
Heart Shaped Chocolate Short Bread Cookie. They were alright but I realised I prefer shortbread without chocolate. It is really easy. Just mix 6oz flour, 1tbsp cocoa powder, 4tbsp sugar, 150g softened butter, and 50g chopped dark chocolate. Beat the mixture until a dough is form and knead lightly. Roll it flat into a baking tray. Prick all over with fork. Bake at gas mark 3 for 40 mins.
Currently watching Love Contract...
The story line is typical but I guess at least I can relate to it better than football. My dad was too tired to speak to me on the phone cause he stayed up all night to watch football! Football scores over all things these days. I hope the weather will be crap tommorow cause i will be working at the Juice bar.
8 comments:
i can't see the pics, they're filtered out by company :(
haha u're watching love contract... nottoo bad..but the ending..sigh..
derek, the company filtered my pics?? it is so decent wor..
charlene, i heard so much about the ending. apparently it is ridiculous. im at ep 11 now. so curious..
derek workin already?
so nice can work and still surf the net.. :( jealous lah..
haha
yup derek's officially a slave to the working world.
their filtering system still has a long way to go...
so where r u workin lah??
slave at least also tell me slave to who. dun tell me Karin's slave!
:P
btw,. where's karin and wat's she up to??
Derek is karin's LG..
working in the land of plenty...plenty of traffic jams that is.
karin's at home but she'll be coming up for a couple of days.
Post a Comment