Fel made hot and spicy corn soup. Hot and spicy I love it.

Its really quick and easy to make. Leek, pepper, corn, onions, dump everything in add veg stock and coconut milk plus lime. Takes only 30 minutes.
I couldn't sleep in the morning. So I made Melting Oat Cookies. Made 2 trays but only 6 survived cause I forgot all about the cookies as I started watching Grey's Anatomy. Its really easy and yummy. Will make more tommorow. Hopefully I will not burn my cookies again.

Thats all for now. Tonight's company is Fel with Beer. I think Fel is drunk as she is talking crap. And we only shared one can of beer between us. But wait, she talks crap all the time anyway. Drunk or no drunk.
I feel stuffed. I hope I won't get a beer tummy.
6 comments:
looking absolutely gorgeous, love!
hahaha..i look greasy...xxx
nope..SEXY
hahaha....if only...
need to clarify that i was not drunk thank you very much! i can hold my liquor better that half a can of beer okeeee!!! aahahahaha
ok ok...u weren't drunk but u were talkin crap..
Post a Comment