Awesome day out in Birm. Roaming around dodgy streets on my own. Trying to understand baby language. Playing with the most adorable baby girl. Talking about adult stuffs like buying my own apartment. Watching TV. Realising how much I miss being in a real home. Eating loads of ice cream and cookies. Lazying on a couch… Oh and I finally got my hands on some Pad Thai noodles. Excitingness…
The Branch Story narrated by Fel-is-Tough.
One day a man walked into the forest to look for a branch. He found one but he decided to go deeper into the forest to find a longer one. He found a longer one but he decided it was not long enough and went deeper and deeper to search for longer one.
How long is long enough?
PJ thinks ‘Length is not the problem. It is difficult enough to find one branch let alone compare their lengths.’
Coming up today:
Ice-skating and fondue party!!!!
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fondue without me!? Ain't fair!:)
Will soon c u hehe, I have to look for some1 to help me bring up my suitcase to the top floor:P
Do u know any gentleman around?:P
I got u something so cute I wanna eat it:P
stelllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
can haf plenty of fondue when u come back!!!
i will hire Fel-is-Tough to bring your suitcase to the top floor.
i can't wait to see u...
gettin bored of Fel.. hehehe.. kidding... can't imagine life without her..will miss her witch laugh...im serious...
hugs.. miss u...bisous..
stelllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
can haf plenty of fondue when u come back!!!
i will hire Fel-is-Tough to bring your suitcase to the top floor.
i can't wait to see u...
gettin bored of Fel.. hehehe.. kidding... can't imagine life without her..will miss her witch laugh...im serious...
hugs.. miss u...bisous..
Post a Comment