C'est fini!!
Thus ends the academic life of PJ in Warwick University.
It feels weird to come back to the room with No Need to revise. Its weird but awesome.
What I have done so far....
Tidy the stuffs in my kitchen. Thanks to Daffy I have loads of cooking and baking stuffs. I can't wait to make cup cakes. Hey Fel faster finish your exams lah. We can have cup cakes with loads of cream for you.
What I am going to do later...
Tidy up my room and sing my lungs out to this Cheesy Mouse Loves Rice song..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hBhJFjSlDw
Actually all PJ wants to do is to bury herself like a cocoon in her duvet before the weather gets too hot to do that.
Monday, June 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! Enjoy your holidays PJ. You deserve them. Give us a bell if you're ever down in Egham (it's only 10 minutes down the road from me).
congrats! :)
wooh.. congrats!!
mus,not sure when i will be down there again. but my cuz are comin up to warwick next week. so excited!!!
thanks guys....its so weird..im so used to not getting much sleep and i so want to lie in today but i just couldn't. i wan to get back to slacker life..
Post a Comment