Thursday, March 09, 2006

Real Work

I did Real Work not Nerd Work in the library or in front of the computer.

Real work for money.

Money is truly difficult to earn.

I actually love working at the Arts Center. The duty managers are really nice. And I get paid for watching good stuffs and maybe some crap ones sometimes. The only thing I really hate is those disgusting litter bugs who leave rubbish all over the place.

I steward the Free Lunchtime Concert. I thought I could actually have a relax time listening to soothing music to destress a little but nooooo.... the guy started playing some really angry piece on the piano about this composer who wrote the music after his best friend dies. It was the most torturing time ever. My head hurt so much after that.

I also worked at the cinema. Walk The Line is pretty awesome although a bit too long. Love the songs. Reminds me of the songs dad used to sing and play on his lousy radio. Oh ya and also him singing in the shower. One of my favourite uncles told me that my dad once sang till the door of the bathroom collapsed. I used to tell my dad that his singing sucks but I actually do miss hearing him singing from his shower. So loud that I bet even the neighbours can hear. He is actually not bad. He sings with loads of passion.

Haven't watch TV for ages. So yesterday I had to watch TV and I watched About A Boy. I love watching Hugh Grant. I like seeing him raise his brows and eyes. About A Boy is actually a pretty good movie. Typical Hugh Grant feel good movie that never fail to bring a smile.

My head really hurts now, gonna dive into bed and wake up to a brand new morn.

3 comments:

Stella said...

Using PJ Lee's Language: It's "FUCKING" HOT HEREEEEE, I cannot sleep it's soooooooo hot pjjjjj!!! really! I'm sweating like a pigggg!!!! It's 5.21am & I cannot sleeeeep!!!
My parents say BONJOUR to YOU n Papa says thanks for the Lent book, I gave it to him coz he likes reading it. mwahahaha. Yesterday I went to bed at 8pm I tell u!! Coz i didn't sleep on the plane, AND as always, stella was EXTREME, she ate half a pot of mango confit. So her tummy ached. -_-

Anonymous said...

eh..how come all those weird comments??
am i even in the right blog??

PJ said...

Stella!! You are home!!!At least it is not raining like here. I ran out of clean socks already cos I keep slipping into the puddles.
Be extreme and eat loads in Mauritius ! Miss you heaps.

Celina, I really dunno why the sudden attack of the Spammers on my poor little blog. I might put the word verification thingy soon. have a good weekend.