Friday, March 10, 2006

List of Things For this Holiday

Things I DREAD doing but I HAVE to do:
1. Research and readings for the 5000 word essay.
2. Writing out the 5000 word essay.
3. Book review, group assignmentssss ...
4. Revision for all 6 exams that I have to do after the holidays.
5. Real Work to earn some money.
6. Flat Hunting in Birmingham. ( PJ hates growing up. PJ you are on your own now, You must be tough!)

Things I WANT to do but I CAN'T do...
1. Travel.
2. Shopping.
3. Go home to be daddy and mummy's spoilt brat.
4. Go home and spend Easter at Home.
5. Go home and see all my old friends.
6. Go home and play scrabble with my brother.
7. Go home and watch TV all day long.
4. Go to WiM.
....because of things I dread to do but I have to do and also don't think I can afford it this time.

On a brighter note....

Things I really really look forward to doing and I am so going to do them....
1. Paint. ( Inspired by the many art galleries I visited during winter hols.)
2. Bake and try new recipes. ( Inspired by all you crazy iron chefs of the world)
3. Get back to playing piano. ( Inspired by Ying Ci.)
4. Get my hands on some good books to be inspired.
5. Badminton Holiday sessions.
6. Just chill and spend time with friends.
7. Book Project. I want to jot down random childhood memories in French before I forget my French and before I lose my memory and remember nothing of my beautiful childhood.

Oh ya gonna end the term with a Mi Hun Kueh (Malaysian soupy Pasta) diner with the rest of the gang. Yay!

Let the hols begin!

4 comments:

Stella said...

Hey dear, I wish you could've gone back home too, I know how much U'd be happy. But everything in its own time & hols will go in a flash, soon u'll be pampered!
I so wish u were having dinner with us tonight! It was meatless coz of Lent! & real authentic Mauritian food!
The things u call the clams or lala or dunno what (:P) it was just delightful!!
U'd have loved it! Maybe u should marry Irvin, then he's fish for ya everyday:P

PJ said...

Marry Irvin and go stay in Mauritius... c'est une bonne idee mais une probleme. I will have Stella as sister-in-law. Eeeeeeee....nightmare... hahaha.. kidding lah...

guess what guess what? i made scones today and it was good. PJ is very proud of herself. :-)will make for Stella when she comes back.

Stella said...

Wheeeeeee so cool! I'm very happy u recognise that u're cooking is GOOUUUDD!! Btw we made 2loaves of bread so far, oH MI GOD, it's SO GOOD, I ate too much of da bread:P
YES, I'll be your nightmare, I'll make sure to nick your mobile n see those perverted scenes of yours *evil sis in law grin*

PJ said...

im glad the bread maker is working well... after being put in all kinds of position.. wrapped in towel.. 10 hours of travelling and all that....

now you make me feel like i wanna make bread too !! goin to go buy yeast...

gasps!!! u Perve!!!!! oooh... im soooo scared...