I lost my Red Comb a few days back and I frantically search my room for it for a whole day, which ended up me cleaning and tidying up my room in search of my naughty comb. I still couldn't find it. After one day of uncombed hair, I had to get a brand new comb from Tesco.
Guess what happened today? I found my Red Comb. It was in my drawer. I swear I searched my drawer like a hundred times the other day!
Moral of story: Somethings will always be there but why do we not see it ?
..... Cause we are all blind.
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
are u sure ur comb does not have legs? haha.. ya whennever u want something badly, it won't be there, but when u don't need it, it'll keep appearing in front of u..
maybe Red Comb has legs...
maybe she can talk even...
maybe maybe...
when i sleep everything in my room the pencils, the calculators, the books...
all start walkin around like Toy Story !
the moral of the story is that the Red comb wanted a break & got lost on purpose. It wanted you to find another ONE for it to take its pension in turn:P
Hope u're doing good! & thanks a lot for your email! Miss u a lot PJ!
wah u so drama!
hahaha...
miss u too my dear sis.
gonna have 'upside down rice' today!! ;-)
Post a Comment