Sunday, March 05, 2006

Operation Frankie

PJ trying to be photographic...

But she failed miserably. Actually it is probably the cranky camera's fault.

Yesterday was another awesome Saturday. Went shopping in Coventry with Stella. It was nice to walk around town. Actually Coventry ain't that bad especially with good company. Also saw some Rev people singing in town. They were awesome as always.

Then had diner with the gang. Yum Yum food. Steamed Fish, BBQ chicken wings, brocolli, fried rice and I made soup with random stuffs as usual.

At the strike of midnight, we tried to break into Claycroft 1. Somehow we managed to get in.

Woke Frankie and his roomie up.

Suprise!

Happy Birthday Frankie!!

Green Tea Cake by Chef Jin. Yummm...

Frankie wearing the scarf that Jin knitted for a year. She is the sweetest ever. I think if anyone ever ever knit me a scarf, I will be touched to tears.

After all the drama, I present to you the actors and actresses of Operation Frankie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea!! me first to leave comment..
*damn..i'm bored*

Anonymous said...

yea!! me 2nd to leave comment..
*damn..that's weird man!*

PJ said...

hahaha.. yay me 3rd to leave comment..
wah damn cool leh...
:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi PJ! I'm sorry I missed you at the concert :-( Do you think you'll make it to WiM?

PJ said...

Hi Thor!!!!!!!!

i would love to but i haf so much work this holiday. it is crazy. will see how my work goes.

im now listening to the Building Bridges cd. Man in The Miror on repeat. just want you to know that you were awesome !

Being at WiM last year is the best Easter blessing ever.

God bless you always. Keep in touch ya.