Realised I actually am not much of a camera whore cause when I browse my pics in my computer, I hardly have any pics of just my chubby face. So I had to use one with me and Effy. Sorry to drag you into this Ef.
Guess guess...
Ef's result is Gong Li.
And me.. Jang Nara!!!
Happy for a bit until I tried it with other pics like this pic of my brother.

He got Michael Owen. Erm....

On a totally unrelated note....some work rant. Did seat move at the Arts Center again. In addition to the normal 8 x 24 seats on the floor. We had to do extra work of fixing the barriers which was as heavy if not heavier than me. A 30 mins - 1 hour job ended up more than 2 hours. Operations Manager Mr C was really nice. He wanted to pay us double (16 pounds) seeing the hard work we did. All was well until Duty Manager Miss Em came in. Mr C told her the hard work we did and she said 'Oh give them 10 pounds.' How can anyone not be annoyed by this. Then Mr C said 'Can we give them a bit more they really deserve it.' Miss Em said 'OK give them 12.' She wasn't even there and she gave all that crap. Such treatment makes me not want to do seat move again after this.
Only regret is not taking a pic of what we did as proof to show my dad and bro of the job that they would never had imagine little PJ to do.
10 comments:
haha the pics are so cute...but I don't know who Jang Nara is. Is she a Korean?
hiya..
will b off to adelaide tomorrow nite! *woot!
nice pics PJ..always makes me hungry..which is SO SO SO NOT GOOD!
when will u be back?do u know the date?
will visit back in a weeks time..chiao.
Vicky,Jang Nara is Korean. I think I watched one of her drama series when I was in college. In that show she is this kick-ass fierce girl. Have you tried?
Hey Celina, have a wicked time in down under. Take loads of pics and put on friendster. hehehe..
fingers cross should be back home in mid July. :-)
hey I tried the pics too. But I dunno who's the girl in the pic that pops up. muahahahha..it's so fun. But, I think, it sorta matches our face( the way it is align, whether looking up, down or side) and not by the alike-ness :P
celina! enjoy adelaide.....=) =) =)
ya ya.. got one other pic i put i got samo hung. ;-(
check out Kenny Sia's side and see his entry on MyHeritage. So funny...
ohhhh.... next time must call u gong-li
hahaha.. no no.. Ef is Gong Li...
Me=Ali Baba! you know ah tay and ah poh would sing a tune they make up their own 'Ali Ali Baba...'
when we play batu seremban (five stones) just to make me laugh and lose concentration on the game. ;-p
oh.. salah faham then..
next time must ask them both to sing
did you put the michael owen picture to lure me to read ur blog more often?...heheh, not gonna work... neways, i'm a man u fan...
hahaha..dude,i couldn't care less if you read my blog. ;-p
you better get a blog soon !!!
Post a Comment