Saturday, March 18, 2006

Procrastinator

Procrastinating device number 101 : Read blogs.
Procrastinating device number 101 : Read the links on other people blog.

One link led to another and you soon realise that its a small world after all. Decided to link blogs of people I know ( they might not know or remember me but I remember!) and even those I don't know but their blog amused and inspired me. So there you have it the whole Saturday morning organising my links.

The links on my blogs is actually a chronology of my life in links.

Family - Ferny and her hubby, Geong Sen are my cousins now at Royal Holloway Uni. She watched me grow up from a very spoilt Daddy's girl (still am) and I watched her grow up too. She is like the Big Sister who would pop in Grandma's house to play with me and brother. She is also the ever inspiring pianist in the family. I was also lucky enough to be able to witness the beautiful day when she got married.

Convent Muar - Spent 11 years of my life there! Childhood friends with Pure beautiful friendships. Many shared dreams over 'Rehat' (Break time) where we would be talking about Hong Kong dramas, Singapore dramas, movies, actor, actresses etc. Friends that you know you don't get to see much off now but will always be close to your heart for all the beautiful growing years shared bind us forever.

KUiTTHO - After I finished SPM ( GCSE), I got offered to do Engineering at Kolej University Technology Tun Hussein Onn. It was at this really small town, Parit Raja which is even smaller than my hometown. I was only there for 3 - 4 weeks. It was first time living away from home for a spoilt daddy's girl. It was tough ( I had to learn to handwash my own clothes, there was no washing machine!) but I made some really good friends there. I could still remember eating instant noodles late at night with my roomies and talking about the Big Big life and all that. I got offered a scholarship to do International Baccalaureate and I left. Saying goodbye to new friends that I always wished I had the chance to get to know better.

Kolej MARA Banting - Life was not easy there. I think I rant about it before in my old blog: http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/peilee/entry/college_life/

University of Warwick - I made some really amazing friends that I never thought I would meet. Hopefully the friendship will continue even after we reach the crossroad in July.
3 years almost coming to an end (hope to do a reflection of my 3 years at the very end, which is in 14 weeks time.).

Over the years..

I guess I am No longer the little naive schoolgirl from Convent Muar but still very much the same old me. Nothing much has changed really. A little bit stronger. A little bit more mature. And very much Older... But still has the same principles..

... and the same dreams that one day will come true!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PJ, we should have a procrastination competition. I have been doing so much lately. In fact, I'm procrastinating right now...

PJ said...

Mus, you can only beat super procrastinator PJ if you go thru all 32 pages of this:
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/10/Worth_1.html

;-p

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is very impressive procratinating! I gave up after I realised my name wasn't going to be on there...yet ;)

Next challenge for you is to procrastinate IN an exam itself...it can be done - I know from experience.

PJ said...

hey Mus you are still young. a few more years your name will be on it!

Procrastinate in an exam !! ok ok Mus is champion... i have never done that yet. still can't quite figure how to procrastinate in exam condition... hmmmm...