Wednesday, March 15, 2006

13

Une.. deux... trois...
Raise your guns...
Spin the cilinder..
Encore...(More)
Arrette... (Stop)
Aim!

13 people in a circle Each aiming the other. All eyes on the light bulb. And they shoot when it lights up.

I am so glad, I am home safe and warm. Its freaking cold outside. Spring oh spring where art thou?

Tonight's French movie really made my stomach swirl. It was in black and white. It is about this sadistic game that a group of old mafias play. They bet on the last one standing from their sick game. Sick. Sick. Sick. But I did enjoy the movie, especially picking up bits of French that I could comprehend. Go me!

Have been cooking and experimenting loads but no chance to put up pics. I made a simple mushroom sandwich for lunch and I love it! Coming real soon - Couscous!

Also did more real work today. I did Seat Move at the Arts Center. Basically the job description is to arrange chairs at the hall. Sounds easy. Nooooo way. It is hard work. The chairs are damn heavy and had to get them out of this really dusty room.

But that's life, nothing comes easy.

2 comments:

Stella said...

I bought couscous too todayyyyyyyyyyyy!!
let's make something together! as in virtually;)

PJ said...

hahaha...
yea sure..
send me the recipe!!!!!!

i had it like it is rice for diner today with long beans.. hahaha.. another crazy PJ idea.

Apprentice PJ can't wait to cook virtually with Chef Stella!