Yesterday was the healthiest and best diner I had the whole week.
Stella made Oiless Musroom Salmon Crepes ( Pancakes) with her awesome pan. I am so gonna get a pan like hers one day. I really like her crepes, it was the right texture and moisture. It was so yummy.

Fel made her very own salad. She even made the dressing from scratch. Awesome salad coming from an ex-vegie hater. It was refreshing to eat it with the crepes. Good combo.

I made seaweed soup with 'ke chi'. Its good for the eyes. Brought back nightmares to Fel of when her mum forced her to drink it. Poor girl. Sorry, I didn't know. Will remember not to put it for yours next time.
Diner with Fel and Stella is always so chilled out. Too bad we were one member short as Daffy is in London. I love the good food and more importantly their company. I can sit there with my legs crossed or even seating like those 'trishaw' pullers uncles like my mum always reprimand me for. I can be really honest to them about everything cause its the circle of trust.
4 comments:
We'll look for The One Pan for u today okie dokie?
I'm glad u liked the crepes, & for once, I see u're proud of yr food! Which u should be EVERYTIME- coz u're great cook- don't even bother denying it.
s
t
o
p
.
thanks for the lovely day...
im falling in love with The One dress I got today...
I'M NOT AN EX-VEGIE HATERRR!!!!
ahhahahahahhaha.....
no la... your soup doesnt have taste of the kici thingy...so it was alriteeee dont worry!
hahaha...chill dude..good luck for your coming presentation!
Post a Comment