Saturday, March 25, 2006

Pancakes


Pancakes!
My mum's style with no egg. Basically it is just flour then add water until it feels right. Plus a pinch of salt. Thats what she told me when I asked her on the phone. At home normally we would have pancakes when mum makes 'goreng pisang' (banana fritters). She would make it with the left over batter and dad would be over the moon to eat it with sugar. Lots and lots of sugar. I normally just eat it plain. Today I spread it with peanut butter and realise I didn't like it. Maybe it is the peanut butter problem. Then I spread it with honey and then I thought I will melt some chocolate and spread it with chocolate. So voila...


Its the weekend! Not that it makes any difference really now that it is holiday. Everyday feels like a Saturday. Except with the triple amount of work than a normal Saturday. When I stare into the wall which is full of post it notes, all I see is reminder of datelines, exams and all that crap. Maybe I should put reminders of other happier stuffs like.... erm... shit can't think of any!

I am so distracted. Miss Saigon The Musical is coming to Birmingham and I want to go but I really should not spend that money but I should make the most of my NUS card while I am still a student. To spend or not to spend...

Another trivial question. To go or not to go... Its still freezzing and I have been milkless and fruitless for a few days now. Couldn't be arsed to go to Tesco, making the weather as the excuse.

Aah... the trivial life of PJ...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pei Jie! :P I couldn't find the kaya recipe :P Where is it? =) I wanna eat kaya with soft white bread! haha

Anonymous said...

yayyy I found it! But, saya tak ada pandan paste =( *sob sob* kena pergi beli...saya mau makan kaya supaya boleh kaya....

PJ said...

hahaha...i think even without pandan also will taste good.
i wanna be kaya toooo!