First sighting of spring...

The flowers bloom once more...

More work rant..
I really like the movie Sabah ( http://www.sabahthemovie.com/ ). It is another of those happily ever after, feel good movie. I guess in real life things would have been more complicated. And it is not too long. The length of the movie is just perfect for me.
On the other hand I found Syriana (http://syrianamovie.warnerbros.com/) a bit too heavy for me. George Clooney put on so much weight for the movie and looked really different. I guess I found the movie hard to follow because there were like 3 or 4 paralel stories going on at the same time. Different characters with entirely different lifes yet at the end they were all indirectly connected. I guess all these oil and politics stuff is not really my cup of tea.
The jazz singer Jane Siberry was just a very weird performance. She kinda made her stuffs up as she went along. I was totally lost throughout the performance. Everyone agreed that the opening gig by Griffin House was good. I thought it was alright.
After the many unhealthy buttery food I have been eating, I decided to detox with a super healthy balanced soup of chick peas, carrots, sea weed, cabbage, and potatoes. Just dump everything and boil for an hour or so. Add salt or if you want stock. 
Now I am going to 'Stamp It Out' some pent up emotions. So you can actually stop reading here because some of you might find the following rude.
Some people think it is unethical to bitch about people on blogs. I don't normally do also unless the other party is absolutely shit. Some people say 'Hey it is dangerous to bitch about people on your blog. What if they stumble onto it and find it?' For that I don't care cause this is my blog and I blog as I like. If you are not happy with me you can bitch about me too. I don't care.
Gonna 'Stamp it Out' now and let it go...
I am annoyed by snobs. People who are arrogant. I encountered like a whole lot of them at badminton yesterday. People who are super good are arrogant cos they are good. People who are fucking average (but think they are damn great) also fucking act arrogant! I used to really enjoy going to badminton club but now I no longer feel as much for it anymore. When I first joined everyone was really nice and friendly. I guess all the nice people have graduated and left. I guess it hurts even more when people you thought are nice and are your friends act like a snob on court. It hurts so much sometimes. I asked myself yesterday if I want to continue to be subjected to such hurt and torture. I know getting angry is stupid because a wise person once told me that 'Getting angry is torturing yourself over other people's faults.' As I let go of this hurt, I made up my mind to stop going for badminton club. It is a difficult decision and I am not sure also if I can do it cause I really enjoy playing and really hope to improve but it is getting too emotional for me to handle.
Maybe it is time to do other stuffs like swimming and jogging since spring has arrived.
It is nice to be able to open the window and breath in the crisps air of spring.
4 comments:
yea go swimming!! Just ignore those snobs. I absolutely know what you mean. People that you thought are nice turns out to be the snobbish-EST person. bla bla bla....So, the moral of the story is ignore them and lead your own happy life. You are not being emotional...hahha we all have high EQ...I took weeks to let go of someone I thought was my good friend but then wasn't. The world is weird...so, ganbatte ne!
Btw, spring is there already!!! My oh my, it kinda snowed yesterday here somemore...die la die la...when is spring coming!!!!!!! gggrrrr
life's like dat lah..i guess we fall, we cry and we move on...
actually im not sure if spring is here. seems like it is here. the flowers are blooming!
keep warm in the snow. hey, make a snowman!
Yeah PJ, here's to spring, summer and enjoying the outdoors!
ya lah Mus! congrats that your Dream came true.
Reading is 'up'! :-)
Post a Comment