

Trying to finish off my food before moving.
So I made some choc chip cookies for this lovely elderly couple from church and also my housemates.
Used the only sugar I had which is not the fine sugar for cookies. Thank God it turned out ok.
Previous post was a wee bit controversial but I like it very much. This blog needs a bit of excitement once in a while.
Apologies if you guys feel the pinch from the last post. Hope it didn't hurt.
Honestly, no bitterness at all.
Just honest thoughts from the heart.
And you all know how much I love you guys.
And I know if I had someone I will probably be like every other annoying girl who is in Love.
This post is inspired by my dear friend Grace who I love to bits.
What I really really want....
At the moment it is not love.
It would have been love if this question was asked a year ago.
But at the moment I am just feeling really content and happy.
Perhaps I have started to fall in love with my one enemy that is myself.
Everyone wants to love and be love.
I hope one day I will too.
But it is not the thing that I really really want at the moment.
What I really really want is to live life the bestest I can.
That is all.
4 comments:
Yes, living life to the fullest and taking care of yourself is the best gift to yourself. Whichever guy gets your love that one special day will be such a lucky man!
Hugs,
Grace
you know what a picky bitch i am. 'lucky man'? no way he is lucky.. lol.
you have a new blog!!! yay!!!
its about time the blogsphere have foxy grace back.
love you hun..
x
wowww man.. drooling away.. take a pail to fill it up..haha
lol...im sure your house is stocking up on CNY goodies. ;-p
Post a Comment