
I saw this being made on TV and looked really simple.
So I thought I will try to make some since I got mangoes.
Feels really healthy too. Just mix the mangoes, tomatoes and peppers with a dash of lime juice, olive oil and salt. There are loads of variations of this like adding corriander, prawn and fish sauce. I just used whatever ingredients I had. It was really fresh. Will definitely try to do it properly with recipe next time.

I had my salsa with mee goreng. Weird combination but I have been craving for noodles all week.
Nothing too exciting about the noodles.But just can't resist putting the mee goreng pic up because it looked so pretty pretty.
I am moving next week am trying to not buy anymore food but I failed miserably when I pop into tesco yesterday. I am totally obssessed with food.
Have got so much to pack.
Came to England 4 years ago with 2 bags (40kg) and my laptop.
Now I probably need an air plane to fit my world possessions.
Very excited about the move.
New year, New place, New start.
Can only feel 'up'!
My heart is beating with excitement.
Excited about the move.
Excited that will get to see Ef again because she has kindly offered to help me again.
I feel so lucky!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment