I hate it when insignificant things get me down.
They shouldn't affect me.
I shouldn't care or get upset.
But sadly I do care so much.
Sigh...
Got home feeling quite down.
But had to smile when I checked my post.
A card and CDs from Thailand.
Came at the perfect time.
Merci beaucoup!!!
So I was feeling a bit more 'up', I decided to make crepes with Stella's recipe.
Ta Da...

Crepes for one:
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp milk
1 small eggs
1 tsp oil
a pinch of salt
Mix everything. Really easy took me less than 20mins.
Eat it with whatever you like.
I had mine with yummy mushrooms,spring onions and cheese.
Delish!!!

This post is dedicated to 3 people who will cross my mind everytime I eat crepes/pancakes:
Stella who gave me this wonderful recipe.
Joanne Jong who make the best pancakes ever.
And of course,Ef who I shared many wonderful 'crepe' moments in Paris together.
Miss you all like crazy.
Hope tommorow will be a good day for everyone!
Bon Courage.
Don't let no one get you down!!!!
Pj's new motto. Inspired by Ef.
4 comments:
oh well..some ppl needs stress to get motivation..haha
maybe cos ppl aren't alwiz satisfied with what they have...
so they need more...
wahh nice dish...
ya im actually quite motivated when things like that happen.
so looking at it positively its actually a good thing. ;-)
it is so easy to make. same porportion of flour to milk. mix it. cook it. flip it. done. x
miss u like crazy toooooooo babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
just came back from my camp...:) very tired, hope to catch up with u soooooon:)
lol..
tu me manques beaucoup beaucoup...xx
Post a Comment